Eastbound & Down - Season 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GirlsAloudFan

Blue Crack Addict
I haven't watched the season premiere yet, but I know we have at least a handful of people that are fans of the show, and it deserves more than just some scattered conversation in the Random TV Thread.

One of the funniest shows in recent memory.

For the uninitiated:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXkZYXDxj-w

GAF, make sure you are ready for a great deal of laughing before you watch the season premiere.

So glad Kenny is back. The new episode did not disappoint. Funny as hell and the birthday scene was stunningly cringe inducing, even by this show's standards. Biggest laugh may actually have been the b-roll footage of the "sights" of Myrtle Beach; really captured what a white trash mecca that place is.

My joy at the inclusion of "Wait (The Whisper Song)" outweighed how much I missed Stevie.

tumblr_l90x0pbXhG1qa4v5yo1_500.gif

Stevie's back in the next episode!

I thought Sudekis was p funny here. He seems sort of like a douchey bro, so he was a good fit for the character.

Jesus, the Requiem for a Dream reference last night. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

My joy at the inclusion of "Wait (The Whisper Song)" outweighed how much I missed Stevie.
The musical choices are always on point.

Kenny blasting Candlebox 'Far Behind' at Shane's funeral was so ace.
Also, good reveal on Kenny's mom. Did not see that coming.

So, guys. What'd we think of the series finale?

I'll tell you this: the choice of that Father John Misty song for the climactic moment was so so so good.

I did not approve of his hair at the end.

McConaughey's prayer was one of the most sacrilegious things I've ever witnessed....I laughed at it quite a bit.

Back
Top Bottom