Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DreamOutLoud13

Blue Crack Addict
So, anyone else been watching this? It's an online-only supervillian musical miniseries created by Joss Whedon (the creator of Buffy and Firefly) and starring Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan Fillion, and Felicia Day.

The 40 minute musical was written and made during the writer's strike, on a very low budget, and is being released this week in three pieces. Act I and Act II have already been released to the site, Act III goes up on Saturday... and then they all disappear on Sunday.

So if you want to see it, you see it now, or else wait for the future DVD (loaded with extras, of course) ....but who am I kidding? We all know this thing's gonna be pirated all over the internet between now and then :tongue:

So far the movie is silly and absurd and sorta stupid, but in a 'supposed-to-be-stupid' off-the-wall way. It starts out with Dr. Horrible's video blog, then goes into song, and then into a sort of regular movie format.

Anyway, it's better than it sounds, go watch:

Dr. Horrible

Decently entertaining, it certainly had a few good moments. I can't believe they're taking it down so soon to make a DVD of something that will barely even be 40 mins long.

I find Felicia Day strangely captivating in everything I see her in. I can never decide if I think she's attractive or hideous.

Back
Top Bottom