Does anyone watch The Soup?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I watch it now, thanks to my friends who swear by it. Good stuff! Captures all the stuff throughout the week that's not covered in Best Week Ever.
Some parts are little lame, but the recaps are the reason I voluntarily watch.

TV recaps shows :drool:

The Soup rocks! The host is a riot!

I :love: The Soup, I used to always forget to watch it, but I'm getting out of that bad habit now :)

I've heard some people saying that Joel McHale should replace Conan O'Brien when he moves to the Tonight Show in 2009, and I think that's a GREAT idea :drool:

Is the same show as Talk Soup? The show about talk shows that was hosted by Greg Kinnear and then John Henson about twelve to fifteen years ago? :huh:

meegannie said:
Is the same show as Talk Soup? The show about talk shows that was hosted by Greg Kinnear and then John Henson about twelve to fifteen years ago? :huh:

It's a slight take-off of that show, I think. I remember my dad and mom watched it sometimes when I was little. It's really not anything like it at all though. It's a lot better now, IMO.

The Soup was born out of Talk Soup. Whereas Talk Soup focused solely on talk shows, the soup focuses on all of pop culture and television, with a big chunk of the show focusing on reality shows.

Was anyone watching this week?
They were talking about how Paris Hilton vowed to change the world after jail, and she was out partying, drinking, dancing, and hugging people at a club last weekend.
Then Joel goes, "Paris Hilton: Changing The World One Drunken Hug At A Time....Take that Bono!":lmao:

I totally love "The Soup" and think it's way better than "Best Week Ever" (although I do like that show) because "The Soup" gets such great random stuff and isn't mainly a platform for F-list star wannabes.

Moonlit_Angel said:
:bump:...

There was a bit of talk about this show toward the end of the "Dancing With The Stars" thread...been meaning to bring the thread for it back up.

Who here's been watching the specials? I loved the "Daytime TV" moments one tonight.

Angela

I watched that! It was terrific! I'm watching the game show one now, and it's even better.

I'm loving this clip right now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3TeTnrn6Vw :lmao:

LOL, that was great. I love the Tom Sizemore bit-it's just so random :D. And the game show episode...oh, man, that kid at the spelling bee...I pictured the rest of the contestants sitting there doing this throughout: :scream: :banghead:.

"I've never had dried apples. What are they?" :huh:. I loved that "What the Kids are Watching" segment from tonight (what was with the hands and the glue...?).

Though that girl with the female anatomy puppet thing was good, too: "Obviously we don't have velvet and satin and pretty bows, so don't be surprised if you look down there and don't see this" :der:... And the "Passions" clip cracked me up, too.

This remains one of my favorite "Soup" moments:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKvSvxhdm9c

Angela

Back
Top Bottom