Does anyone watch The Soup?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^ OMG, that is my all time favorite clip too! Ann Curry just kills me! I go around saying that all the time and it drives my husband crazy!!

Thank you for reviving this thread! The Soup = :drool: :drool:

I missed the special last night, but i have it on Tivo so i will watch it soon! :hyper:

ultravioletluvv said:
^^ OMG, that is my all time favorite clip too! Ann Curry just kills me! I go around saying that all the time and it drives my husband crazy!!

:lol:. My family likes quoting that, too.

ultravioletluvv said:
Thank you for reviving this thread! The Soup = :drool: :drool:

I missed the special last night, but i have it on Tivo so i will watch it soon! :hyper:

You're welcome :D! I'll second your :drool: over the show, heh.

Hope you enjoy the show when you catch it-it's a good one. I always love it when he pokes fun at shows like "The View" or "Tyra" (how about that attempt at a sex talk she was giving to that one guy on last Friday's show? Stem? Petals?) or "Nancy Grace".

Angela

dsmith2904 said:
I love how completely low-rent "The Soup" is. It sort of reminds me of SNL when it first began, like you know it's run by a staff of like five people or something.

Yeah, it's a bit refreshing, isn't it? I also love how they aren't above poking fun at themselves, too-"Do you ever get the feeling we're just killing time on this show?" :lol:.

Man-kini makes me laugh. And Lou is a cutie.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

I always love it when he pokes fun at shows like "The View" or "Tyra" (how about that attempt at a sex talk she was giving to that one guy on last Friday's show? Stem? Petals?) or "Nancy Grace".

Oh yeah, the Tyra stuff is hilarious! "Panty Party!!!" or "Kiss My Fat ASS!" :lol: :lol:

And i love the Nancy Grace stuff too! I also love how he has no problem ripping on the E! reality shows and how awful they are! Like the Kardashians, every week, "Kim, who's famous for having a big ass and a sex tape..." :lol:

ultravioletluvv said:
Oh yeah, the Tyra stuff is hilarious! "Panty Party!!!" or "Kiss My Fat ASS!" :lol: :lol:

And i love the Nancy Grace stuff too! I also love how he has no problem ripping on the E! reality shows and how awful they are! Like the Kardashians, every week, "Kim, who's famous for having a big ass and a sex tape..." :lol:

:lmao: :yes:. I'm sure the people at E! must love that, but eh... There was one comment about Nancy he made a few weeks ago I found rather funny: "If I had to choose between being tied to Nancy Grace or being lightly fondled in a Wal-Mart...". And who can forget the clip of Tyra shouting, "ME!" while pointing at herself.

I also love watching him make fun of "The Insider", because that show annoys the bejesus out of me.

Angela

I was just starting to love this show, but now I can't find it here in Canada anymore. :( Is it still on Star?

The Soup is great because it seems like the writers and staff are just making a show for them to enjoy; and they have all these little in jokes which are friggin hysterical when you get into it. I haven't watched it since Henson left really, but I occasionally catch bits and pieces and it's still funny.

This week's episode was utterly amazing. I don't think I stopped laughing for the entire show. The Clip of the Week with the guy from the Tila Tequila show had me on the floor.:lmao:

^OMG, that was hilarious! I agree the whole episode was awesome!

I really loved the part about David Beckham's underwear ad and all the stuff they drew on his package...:drool: :lol:

ultravioletluvv said:
I really loved the part about David Beckham's underwear ad and all the stuff they drew on his package...:drool: :lol:

That had me :lmao:! Oh, god, that was funny. That, and I also loved the bit with, "How does he know he's the most fertile guy in the world? ...Oh, that's right, he has sisters." :lol:. The Tila Tequila bit was funny, too. "What's martial status?"

I love the alternate names he comes up with for some of these shows. What was it he called "I Love New York 2" last night-"I love pelvic inflammatory diseases" or something like that :p? The ones he'd always come up with for "Rock Of Love" were my favorites.

UberBeaver is right, this show's all the more entertaining 'cause they just seem like they're having fun with it. It does look like it'd be a great job to have.

Angela

This show rocks :)
I've seen it for years, I forgot the name of the host, they would call him Pepe Le Pew -because of his hair :lol:

Back
Top Bottom