Dexter...The New Season..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fanatic4ever

Blue Crack Addict
I am excited! :hyper:It's finally here! The new season of Dexter.. I adore this show. :love: Tomorrow nite folks at 9pm.

dexter.jpg

I just got Disc 1 from Season 2 from netflix this week. I don't get Showtime anymore. I wish it would rain tomorrow so I could watch the whole damn thing all day without feeling like a loser.

Interesting episode. Cant wait to see where this season goes. The show always gets better as the season goes on.

I don't have showtime but my bf brought over Season 1 of this show and I am in LOVE with it! The ending of Season 1 was so good. We've already watched the whole season in a few days. Cant wait to start on Season 2. :hyper:

I think its alright. The show has gained momentum slowly in both seasons. Hopefully they can bring out some excited stuff as the season comes to a close.

i was reading on the profile of the actor michael hall, and it says hes married to actor jennifer carpenter

wait a minute... isnt jennifer carpenter the same name of the actress that plays his sister on the show?

WEIRD! :reject:

I knew they were dating, but I wasn't aware they were married.

I didn't finish the second season. Stopped watching about the sixth episode, actually. It just didn't grip me like the previous two. Then I migrated to Mad Men, a vastly superior show, so there's really no looking back.

Season 2 was the fucking bomb !
Im halfway through season 3 at the moment and im loving every moment of it.
Dexter is easily the best thing to come from the states in recent years imo.

Season 2 was the fucking bomb !
Im halfway through season 3 at the moment and im loving every moment of it.
Dexter is easily the best thing to come from the states in recent years imo.

I actually meant the third season, for what it's worth. I liked season two a lot.

I don't know what to think....I enjoyed Season 3 a lot, but the plot-pacing was glacial and it went the obvious route far too often. Big letdown after the first two and certainly not in league with some of the better dramas out there (Breaking Bad, Mad Men, this current season of Lost). :|

effing A, i need to hurry up and find it on the netz

just did some research, the season finale is 12/13

-dan

Back
Top Bottom