Dexter...The New Season..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought Liddy's death was fine. Never thought he'd get a true Dexter treatment anyway, there was no reason to suspect it, and he went the way you'd expect, in a struggle.
I agree they can certainly make previews look one way, and then we get something completely different, but I'm thinking we get what they seem to have been hinting at all along now for a while. Deb will allow Dexter and Lumin to kill the scumbag, if she doesn't do it herself.

Either way, a scene with Liddy on the table wrapped in plastic is a negative to the overall storyline, not a positive imo.

No, I agree with you - I didn't want him to be wrapped in plastic and then given the usual Dexter kill. That wouldn't have been right.

You should have quoted U2Fanatic - she's the one that wanted Liddy all plastic'd up. :wink:

His death just seemed a little anti-climactic to me. :shrug:

Yeah I think something bad is going to happen to Quinn before anything.

Yeah, that was a good call from vaz02 about him being pinned as Liddy's killer, what with the blood on his shoe and all.

Well the preview shows a lab gloved hand holding the shoe. Dexter being the blood guy makes you go :hmm: but it could have been Masuka (or someone else) as well.

you can find the preview on youtube, that's what i had to do because my downloaded episode cut off.

Ah okay, I believed you. I say really sometimes without it actually being a question, sorry. :reject:

If it goes down with Deb being involved in any way with the scumbag kill, it's possible Quinn will side with her too. I'd love to see Quinn, Dexter and Deb all have this great secret together, but who knows.

whether she lives, dies, stays or moves out of miami, lumen already knows about dexter

i can't see that opening up to include deb and especially quinn

quinn is going to go down for liddy, this is his 3rd season on the show. i can see him not coming back next year

No, this isn't the series finale.

Also, if Liddy's "anticlimactic" death was done with the intent of leading to something bigger with Quinn, then I take it back. That's "climactic" enough for me. :wink:

Oh, I totally didn't realize he played that other role on that other show, which I also watch.

:doh:

whether she lives, dies, stays or moves out of miami, lumen already knows about dexter

i can't see that opening up to include deb and especially quinn

quinn is going to go down for liddy, this is his 3rd season on the show. i can see him not coming back next year

You can't see Deb finding out about Dexter? I didn't necessarily mean she finds out everything right away of course, just that she finds out he's the vigilante in this season. They've been hinting at Deb being okay with killing all season. The scenes we've had with her talking to Dexter about it (and his reactions!) have been great. And Quinn doesn't have to return to the show to still know about it. He could leave on that note too. I don't even really think this will happen, it was just a thought. However I do think they are going to take things to a new level with Deb.

I was just thinking that while watching last night - at what point (I was assuming in a future season, but her finding out now would make an awesome season-ending cliffhanger) does Deb find out about Dexter?

I think they can only drag that out so long - is it inevitable that she find out, for the sake of the series?

Right. The scene where she was telling Dexter about how she felt when she killed that guy in an earlier episode. Dexter's face was priceless. Like he was realizing she might actually be able to accept him for who he really is.

No, I agree with you - I didn't want him to be wrapped in plastic and then given the usual Dexter kill. That wouldn't have been right.

You should have quoted U2Fanatic - she's the one that wanted Liddy all plastic'd up. :wink:

His death just seemed a little anti-climactic to me. :shrug:

:angry:
hey now.. can't help it if I like saran wrap and tables.. :D

not as dark as i thought it would be

lol at the cheek line

Back
Top Bottom