Dexter...The New Season..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG. :shocked: I finally caught up on Dexter so I can read this thread. Rita annoyed the shit out of me with her whisper voice (does she talk like that in real life??) but that finale was pretty gut wrenching. I freaking LOVE this show. I just wish I had Showtime so I could watch when everyone else does. Next season I'm going to try to find torrents to dl the episodes after they air. Supposed to be in the fall?

i found a stream of the season finale on justin.tv.

the quality wasn't great but i was able to watch it on eastern time (2 hours early), i didn't have to wait for a torrent, and i was able to call my co-workers after and leave messages on their voice mail that i saw it (neener-neener-neener).

i'm hoping someone can stream it on veetle this upcoming season. if not, i'll just download it. don't want to pay for showtime for 3 months and have to stay up until 10 or 11 o'clock on a sunday night

and bye-bye rita, gtfo

did she look like this ?

Quarantine_Jennifer+Carpenter_strapless.png

did she say, "fucking fuck carlos. your fucking store is fucking awesome!"

She is not 5'9"....at least that's not what she looked like.
Very thin too, but you can see that on the show.
Super nice.

That's awesome!

Julie Benz had that same annoying voice as Darla on the first season of Buffy and then later on Angel.

I read that earlier. :cute:

And dude, she's hella tall. I dont care what Carlos says. :tsk:

Oh, my God. I'm watching rental Season 3 DVDs with my father every couple of months; It's so predictable. Season 1 was gross but interesting and I felt really sad about the brother. Season 2 started out well with all that insight provided by the pale English woman; then they had to dumb it down by making her the obvious baddie. That really upset me. Also, Dexter's girlfriend's voice annoys me and her kids are so one dimensional; they're always happy at the right time.

I've heard Season 4 is good, though, so I might not fully give up if Season 3 proves to fully be a dud. But I'm never buying another season on DVD, since I never want to watch Seasons 1 or 2 again.

Anyway, I think I caught a major spoiler on some entertainment news site, so I'll not read this thread.

I went to the Dexter panel at Comic-con yesterday. They did show scenes from next season (only the first 4 episodes have been shot so far) and it looks to be intense! Can't wait til September 26th. Michael C Hall was there and it was great to get to see him talking about the show. :up:

a few pics we took.
dexterpanel2010.png

None, although she did say that she finds that she uses colorful metaphors much more often in real life now than she did before Dexter.

One thing they did confirm (don't worry I would never post spoilers) is that they will definitely not have Rita back as any kind of advice or conscience/ Harry type character.

One thing they did confirm (don't worry I would never post spoilers) is that they will definitely not have Rita back as any kind of advice or conscience/ Harry type character.

best news ever!

thanks for posting that.

quinn better not get too close or he's going to end up like doakes

then again. i never really liked him very much.

I went to the Dexter panel at Comic-con yesterday. They did show scenes from next season (only the first 4 episodes have been shot so far) and it looks to be intense! Can't wait til September 26th. Michael C Hall was there and it was great to get to see him talking about the show. :up:

a few pics we took.
dexterpanel2010.png

Cool! :up: I kept seeing the advert for this show up on my facebook and wish I could have attended

Back
Top Bottom