Dexter...The New Season..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
51963a1c-f109-442b-8321-855cab189d88.jpg

Yeah I agree. She has no curves and her nose is big and weird but she's not ugly.

"Shit a brick and fuck me with it"

"Fuck me in both ears"

"Shit. On my face.."

:drool: :lol:

"Shit a brick and fuck me with it"

"Fuck me in both ears"

"Shit. On my face.."

:drool: :lol:

I had all those in my head ready to post :lol:

So Quinn knows Dexter was involved in Liddy's death... somehow ?

Wow, coming on the heals of the finale, this news is oddly comparable to Rita in the tub in terms of timing, sad shock and potential impact on next season.

:reject:

Too soon?

:sad::sad::sad: I am gonna miss this..

Wow, coming on the heals of the finale, this news is oddly comparable to Rita in the tub in terms of timing, sad shock and potential impact on next season.

Did I miss something or did she not start on the show before they were an item?

So why would them splitting necessarily mean she's leaving the show?

I like her cute foul sayings too :lol:

I don't think she'll leave the show now but it's likely that next season will be the last. That's probably for the best so the series can end strong without jumping the shark. Also, their chemistry makes for some of the best scenes when it's just the two of them - all heart - both are outstanding actors.

The best reference to Deb's potty mouth was when Quinn was spilling his lovey dovey guts about how great it is that she just says whatever she's thinking "usually with lots of filthy words I've never heard before...", straight and earnest - that was the show at it's dramatic/comedic/romantic best.

This is one of my faves:

"Double douche! You are not allowed to talk about anyone I date as long as you're seeing Little Miss Pardon My Tits. I'm sorry Dex but she is gross, and pale, and no one is pale in Miami. She's like a vampire. A gross, slutty, English titty vampire."

I don't think she'll leave the show now but it's likely that next season will be the last. That's probably for the best so the series can end strong without jumping the shark. Also, their chemistry makes for some of the best scenes when it's just the two of them - all heart - both are outstanding actors.

The best reference to Deb's potty mouth was when Quinn was spilling his lovey dovey guts about how great it is that she just says whatever she's thinking "usually with lots of filthy words I've never heard before...", straight and earnest - that was the show at it's dramatic/comedic/romantic best.

This is one of my faves:

"Double douche! You are not allowed to talk about anyone I date as long as you're seeing Little Miss Pardon My Tits. I'm sorry Dex but she is gross, and pale, and no one is pale in Miami. She's like a vampire. A gross, slutty, English titty vampire."

LOL I was seriously coming here to post that exact quote about the gross, English, titty Vampire. :lol: One of my favorites.

Dexterxmas.jpg

Gifts from my kids. :cute: Dexter looks a bit deranged. :lol:

(the mug is black until it gets warm, then changes to the white/blood spatter) It also came with a blood slide.

Back
Top Bottom