Dexter...The New Season..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Agree about Deb - she's the bomb!

How brilliant was last week's episode? Wow!
John Lithgow has done a good job of making me forget his space alien character from his last show.

I don't actually have the channel that shows Dexter so I have to wait until it's leaked to the 'net :sigh:

^ Same here :wink:

I actually had a hard time (at first) seeing John Lithgow as that comedic alien character in the sitcom, after the brilliantly creepy roles he's played in past movies. (Blowout for one creeped me out!) so yeah he's perfect here.

Deb is just awesome.

i have to say this season is awesome. i find myself on the edge of my seat every Sunday night. And, alot of the scenes are filmed here in Long Beach so it's always an extra treat. Dexter's house is about 1/2 mile from my house and when Trinity and Dexter went back to his childhood home it was around the block from us!

i have to say this season is awesome. i find myself on the edge of my seat every Sunday night. And, alot of the scenes are filmed here in Long Beach so it's always an extra treat. Dexter's house is about 1/2 mile from my house and when Trinity and Dexter went back to his childhood home it was around the block from us!

What? It's not filmed in Miami? So I guess it's Long Beach I want to visit and not Miami :sigh:

:drool: last night's episode..

:sad: this sunday....last episode wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

such a great season again! Lithgow is friggin awesome.. if he doesn't get a emmy for this performance than I will be shocked..

i really wish this show would get an Emmy... they get nominated but shut out.. I think it's deserved one since the first season IMO.

tell me what i missed....wait, don't tell me. no, tell me. no no no, don't spoil it for me. PLEASE TELL ME....STOP!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!1

ACK...I NEED TO HURRY UP AND WATCH IT

-dan

I can't remember the last time I was so riveted by a t.v. show . . . .

And yeah, Deb is awesome. A friend of mine recently told me that she can't watch the show anymore because she can't stand Deb, and I said "whaaat!!? How can that be? Deb's the coolest chick on t.v."

watched it last night

i am going to try and find a live stream so i don't have to wait until tuesday/wednesday

-dan

You can watch it on surfthechannel.com usually within a few hours after it airs on Sunday. Or you can download an HD torrent usually right after it airs... hang on I'm getting the link. :D

Here it is

EZTV - TV Torrents Online

I just checked the torrent site and it seems to be having problems right now, so here's a better way to find it...

This twitter page also posts a direct link to the Dexter torrent pretty quickly

EZTV (eztv_it) on Twitter

look for the higher resolution version... the one that says 720p HDTV, not the regular HDTV XviD, for the full screen great quality version, that one burns to dvd verrry nicely. :wink:

i'll wait a day or two before i look for/download the torrent over at tpb

i was going to see if surfthechannel was going to have a live stream. if not there, then hopefully justin.tv

so bummed the last episode is this sunday

-dan

How did I not know about this thread! I LOVE Dexter!
This season is great but I still hate Lila the most out of all the villains

Holy crap.

I think I just sat motionless in front of the turned-off t.v. with my mouth open for 20 minutes. Still reeling . . .

I know, Caron pulled out the laptop to dump some photos and I was shocked that she wasn't giving the tv her full attention!

I am still shaking my head! I think this season has been my favorite. :up:

*bansladyw/spinningheadfromthread* go watch it woman....

Just did - :shocked:

I know, Caron pulled out the laptop to dump some photos and I was shocked that she wasn't giving the tv her full attention!

I am still shaking my head! I think this season has been my favorite. :up:

I agree - Season 1 and 2 were strong but I think this was my fave, too :yes:

I only recently discovered Dexter's sister in the show is his wife in real life; no wonder there's so much chemistry between them.

OH MY GOD. WHAT JUST HAPPENED. I cannot believe it. :eek:

Favorite season, definitely. Although my love for Miguel Prado is everlasting, this season took first place. Wow.

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing though- is anyone else slightly disappointed with how Trinity went? I mean, I know he left with a major bang, but still... I wish the "chase" was a little more exciting. Dexter just followed him until catching him, idk. I just guess he would've put up a bigger fight, or been more sinister. Small small detail, idk idk I'm just nitpicking sorry. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom