Dexter...The New Season..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have been watching it on Justin dot tv.

If you search Dexter about 15-20 minutes before start time, you should be able to find it.

I have been watching it on Justin dot tv.

If you search Dexter about 15-20 minutes before start time, you should be able to find it.

O RLY!

:shifty:

:drool:

What time is it on for west coasters? Or with that site should I be playing by east coast rules?

O RLY!

:shifty:

:drool:

What time is it on for west coasters? Or with that site should I be playing by east coast rules?

it's an east coast feed. its 7p here in arizona, probably 6 for you

i've been posting about it all season :p

I prefer to download it because the torrents are usually great quality, but I don't want to wait until tomorrow!

I finally got a hdmi cord so I can go laptop to big screen...but I'm noticing that for sports especially it's a bit muddy, definitely not as good as the downloads...so even though I REAAAALY can't wait..I'm gonna stick to my 1-day-behind program and NOT VISIT THIS THREAD till after I watch it tomorrow. ;)

(plus, I fucking can't stand commercials!! :lol: )

missed the first 15 minutes

what did i miss???

use a spoiler tag

The cliffhanger is whether or not Deb knows the identities of the vigilantes. I think it's quite possible she does. :shocked:

Yeah, I was wondering that as well during her conversation with Dexter.

Kind of an underwhelming finale, I must say.

Last season really set the bar high when it comes to season finales

Talk about shitting a brick sideways. The whole Deb camp scene had me on pins and needles. :panic:

Ending could have left more of a cliffhanger. So Quinn is automatically cleared despite all the phone calls from Liddy and the fact that his prints were all over the van?

Okay that was awesome. Not sure why anyone was expecting a cliffhanger. Dexter has never ended on cliffhangers. :shrug: I thought it was a great finale. Jordan Chase was exceptionally creepy as creepy villains go. :up: I liked it lots.

Back
Top Bottom