Dexter - Season 7 - Truth Brings Light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
:shifty: I met her at Comic-con in July. Traded her autographed photo for a ride home one night. :lol:

Awesome! Do you have pictures with her? I remember going through your comic-con pictures but I don't remember seeing her.

Awesome! Do you have pictures with her? I remember going through your comic-con pictures but I don't remember seeing her.

Ok here are a few photos for you. :sexywink:

My daughter was at a private party hosted by Zachary Levi. That's Yvonne dancing with him.

ZacharyLeviYvonneStrahovskiCCJuly2012-2.jpg

ZacharyLeviYvonneStrahovskiCCJuly2012-1.jpg

ZacharyLeviYvonneStrahovskiCCJuly2012-3.jpg

Zachary Levi is extremely drunk here. Not long after these were taken he was dancing shirtless with Nathan Fillion. :lol:

Paul: "Matchy goes straight to Candy Castle where he becomes King Candy, who can turn everyone into sweets with a wave of his royal gumball staff."

Astor: "Cool story, Dad,"

I thought I'd heard they'd split this final season into two short ones, but I guess I was just thinking of Breaking Bad.

I think I remember hearing next one would be the last, because I remember then thinking "oh, then I might as well stick it out for two more seasons even if they suck!"

I'm watching the pilot of this show. It makes me feel uncomfortable but also intrigued. I might watch the rest of season 1 and see how it goes from there.

I'm watching the pilot of this show. It makes me feel uncomfortable but also intrigued. I might watch the rest of season 1 and see how it goes from there.

Strap yourself in. You're in for a bumpy ride. I only started watching Dexter last year, but it's now my favorite show.

I hate that I was familiar with the SURPRISE, MUTHAFUCKA meme before I watched the show. Every time Doakes is on screen I start cracking up.

Back
Top Bottom