Dexter - Season 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DRay9911

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
new season starts sunday

first episode has leaked online

currently watching :)

You better not be joking! Share now please! I leave thursday and I'm going to miss the first two episodes!

I watched it a few days ago too. Can't wait for new Dexter on my TV every week again! :hyper: Those weeks between episodes are long though. :sigh:

I signed up for Showtime so I could watch the U2 doc.

.... and so I could watch Dexter without downloading this season. :up:

Really enjoyed the first episode... season's off to a good start :D

Dexter-6x01_Dancing.gif

I can't not see Tom Hanks every time I see this new villain kid. :doh: I hope I can get over the Forrest-gump-serial killer image in my head so far.

(I'm sure I will. I really do like him so far in the role. He seems very conflicted and I hope nothing bad happens to his sister, but I wouldn't count on that)

I didn't know that was Tom hanks son until I heard it on the radio but now I totally see the resemblance.

:sigh:

I found this episode ho-hum. I'm not sure I'm going to find the bad guy intriguing. I dunno, I'll keep with it for a bit.

i finally got around to watching it today. just haven't been in the mood, mostly because of the awesomeness of breaking bad.

pretty weird how EJO can easily manipulate colin's character

lol masuka...."don't sue me". the hot chick is definitely too much for him.

i didn't like how the kill at the end progressed in about 5 minutes at the end. didn't even show how dexter caught the guy. just went from garage, computer to kill chair.

and i think dexter is a little too paranoid of his kid finding out what he does.

DRay9911 said:
i didn't like how the kill at the end progressed in about 5 minutes at the end. didn't even show how dexter caught the guy. just went from garage, computer to kill chair.

Same. I was like wtf just happened??

thought ep3 was pretty good.

the jogger played it all wrong. I would have waited and then beat the crap out of Colin Hanks

I liked the tooth fairy, especially since it took up most of the episode. Kinda had a feeling he would rummage the glove box, but I'm glad they didn't show it

"I goggled your name!". Silly old people.

Masuka's hot assistant better not dig up something on the ice truck killer.

Quinn looked bored at the end. Wish I had his problems :D

I liked this one too. It was good to see a good old fashioned serial killer hunt and kill. And perfect that he realized at the last minute not to grant the guys final wish and made him die a nobody.
Also Quinn is being an ass.

Well, true, but he had gained some brownie points since he's been with Deb. But he lost them all again.

I do think it's starting a bit slow as far as the big bad goes this season. Maybe they are trying to load up early on the personal relationships this season.

either they end up married at the end of the season or they are about to and he dies

Okay anyone else have any theories yet? :hmm: My kids and I have been entertaining one that I will be almost disappointed if it doesn't turn out to be the case. :D

I'll spoiler it in case it turns out to be right and anyone doesn't want to be spoiled. :wink:

In a sort of serial killer mirror life, Geller is Travis' imaginary, or rather moral compass father figure, except in Travis' world he's leading him down the opposite path as Dexter. I don't believe we've actually ever seen another human interact with Geller yet. (Correct me if I'm wrong please) Geller disappeared 3 years ago, for all we know Travis killed him! There are a couple places it seems to not work, for instance when Geller was watching Travis and the girl, but who knows, that could be in Travis' head too. The sister connection is sort of there too with Dexter. And if this turns out, Dexter really blew it when he had him in the car! Anyway, it would be cool if so. :hmm:

Now I'm really hoping that's what is going on, too!

Nice theory, bonocomet :up:

EDIT: Does anyone else think Deb reminds them of Sicy? :scratch: Even though I've never met her, that's what I picture her as... :drunk:

Now I'm really hoping that's what is going on, too!

Nice theory, bonocomet :up:

EDIT: Does anyone else think Deb reminds them of Sicy? :scratch: Even though I've never met her, that's what I picture her as... :drunk:

My kids told me about it first, I didn't come up with it, but we've been keeping it in mind for the last couple episodes and so far it seems pretty good! We watched the last episode with it in mind and it sure changed things up in a really interesting way.

About Sicy, :lol: can't say I've ever thought that, but then I have met her. :wink:

Bonocomet I love your theory! Omg I never thought of that.

And lol, I've got Debs potty mouth, but I don't think I look like her or anything.

Bonocomet I love your theory! Omg I never thought of that.

And lol, I've got Debs potty mouth, but I don't think I look like her or anything.

Well it's not my theory as in I didn't come up with it. :wink: But yeah isn't it awesome? I'll be totally bummed now if it's not. :lol:

I haven't rewatched the episodes yet, but I guess that time when they were in the restaurant Travis had a place setting and Gellar didn't. :hmm: And supposedly no one else has actually looked at him yet either.

Back
Top Bottom