Dexter - Season 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She's always had a bit of an attitude. It has gotten real bad last season and this season.

She's had a few moments of likability, but mostly she's a super career-oriented bitch. I just watched the season 5 episode last night where she screwed up the nightclub stakeout that got the girl killed, and threw Debra under the bus (and suspended) her for it. Bitch. She does seem to like Dexter though.

Same here. :hyper::sad:

We're going to try these tonight:

Dark Passenger

2 oz kahlua
1 1/2 oz vodka
1 1/2 oz chambord

DarkPassenger.jpg

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmggggggggggggggggggg

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

o

my

gawd

my sentiments EXACTLY !!

In the words of Deb: 'HOLY FRANKENF**K!":shocked:

We just figured out tonight we have Showtime East so we can watch on east coast time. :lol:

So yeah. :ohmy:

DRay your posts :lol:

i watched the last 30 seconds over and over while i was eating breakfast this morning.

actual discussion point, not just me saying "omg"

i'm kinda glad deb found out now, so we have two seasons with this as part of the storyline

how do you think they will deal with this storyline now, ie her reaction and what he will do and what she will do after seeing this? Do you think she will accept it?

i watched the last 30 seconds over and over while i was eating breakfast this morning.

actual discussion point, not just me saying "omg"

i'm kinda glad deb found out now, so we have two seasons with this as part of the storyline

Yes, same here, and it's about time! This has probably been the main thing I've been waiting for. I'm excited about 2 years worth of this. Not sure how I feel about the "in love with" thing though. I'm sort of disappointed they went there, because I loved their bro/sis relationship, and that dynamic would have been awesome in the whole her knowing about his other life now. But I guess I won't freak out over it too much. This show has never really disappointed me so maybe they have something really good planned with the angle.

how do you think they will deal with this storyline now, ie her reaction and what he will do and what she will do after seeing this? Do you think she will accept it?

I think she will. They've sort of been setting up her character for it for a long time now in so many little ways. Especially that scene where she is talking to Dexter and saying how she felt nothing after killing that one guy and that she would do it again, and some people deserve to die etc. Also Dexter's face when she said it: He was all :hyper:

:lol:

I think she will. They've sort of been setting up her character for it for a long time now in so many little ways. Especially that scene where she is talking to Dexter and saying how she felt nothing after killing that one guy and that she would do it again, and some people deserve to die etc. Also Dexter's face when she said it: He was all :hyper:

:lol:

oh you are right.. I kinda have forgotten about that.. next season will be awesome!

I hope they don't pull a "cheat" and try and make some excuse why she doesn't believe it, or whatever they might do to make that storyline last two more seasons.

Also, let's hope that this new development completely erases the "Deb hearts Dexter" storyline.

And that was a good way to save a season that was, for me, disappointing. I'm definitely watching again next season.

Back
Top Bottom