Dexter - Season 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
!

I do not like the Deb in love with Dexter thing.. why do they have to ruin a good thing.

I do like that she caught him killing Travis though. Blah how long do we have to wait now.

!

I do not like the Deb in love with Dexter thing.. why do they have to ruin a good thing.

I do like that she caught him killing Travis though. Blah how long do we have to wait now.

Exactly. They were such a great brother/sister. Oh well, maybe it will be like a passing phase where she realizes it was just a weird crush or something. :shrug: Hopefully.

And I know! :scream: it's waaaay too long to wait. You could like totally have a baby before we get new Dexter! :wink:

well, deb usually falls for the wrong guy

Dexter being a serial killer fits that mold

I thought her and Joey were good though, and he wasn't really a "wrong" guy unless you want to count working together as wrong. He wasn't bad when he was with her, she was good for him. Oh well. I guess they had to screw that up though to introduce this storyline. :grumpy:

(I always thought it would have been cool for Deb, Quinn, and Dexter to all be in on his secret. Quinn and Dexter already have a bit of an "understanding".)

Putting random show theories under spoiler again since some people may not want to hear speculation in case it turns out true.

:hmm: Another thing I've been thinking is wouldn't it be interesting if Matthews has known all along about Dexter. He and Harry were close, and we already know he's in on a lot of secrets where Harry and Dexter are concerned. Would be totally believable to me that Harry and Matthews were in on it together in letting Dexter be a secret weapon for Miami Metro Homicide.

I thought her and Joey were good though, and he wasn't really a "wrong" guy unless you want to count working together as wrong. He wasn't bad when he was with her, she was good for him. Oh well. I guess they had to screw that up though to introduce this storyline. :grumpy:

(I always thought it would have been cool for Deb, Quinn, and Dexter to all be in on his secret. Quinn and Dexter already have a bit of an "understanding".)

Putting random show theories under spoiler again since some people may not want to hear speculation in case it turns out true.

:hmm: Another thing I've been thinking is wouldn't it be interesting if Matthews has known all along about Dexter. He and Harry were close, and we already know he's in on a lot of secrets where Harry and Dexter are concerned. Would be totally believable to me that Harry and Matthews were in on it together in letting Dexter be a secret weapon for Miami Metro Homicide.

wow! great theory! dude you should so be a writer for this show!:up:

wow! great theory! dude you should so be a writer for this show!:up:

HA! :D Well when you think about it, there are a lot of things that could point to that. Plus it would be cool. :wink:

And I first was thinking that it's possible he just knows, that maybe Harry confided in him right before he committed suicide, and Matthews either honored his wish to let Dexter be, and let him "help", or maybe Matthews has even helped Dexter get out of some of those really sticky situations without Dexter knowing about it at all. Dex HAS had some awfully good luck.

I loved his last words. She's gonna meltdown again when she realizes she has a "type" with the two brothers.

Worst shrink ever!

I hope they don't pull a "cheat" and try and make some excuse why she doesn't believe it, or whatever they might do to make that storyline last two more seasons.

Also, let's hope that this new development completely erases the "Deb hearts Dexter" storyline.

And that was a good way to save a season that was, for me, disappointing. I'm definitely watching again next season.

I don't think they can cheat on this one. Unless Deb has had her memory affected by trauma, she might remember being on that table wrapped in plastic wrap in a "kill room" herself. She also knows the Bay Harbor Butcher's signature was the cheek slice, so there are things that should start falling into place. And wow once they start falling... :crack:

bonocomet said:
I don't think they can cheat on this one. Unless Deb has had her memory affected by trauma, she might remember being on that table wrapped in plastic wrap in a "kill room" herself. She also knows the Bay Harbor Butcher's signature was the cheek slice, so there are things that should start falling into place. And wow once they start falling... :crack:

That is exactly what my best friend and I were saying!

I'm totally playing a drinking game to how many times deb drops the f bomb in the first ten minutes of the premiere

i really hope they limit who knows to deb.

i wish they would have given us a little more louis last night, especially when it comes to the hand. hope he sticks around, he could be a very creepy bad guy next season

after this season, i didn't think i'd be excited for the next one

I think Louis has to stick around next season, they spent too much time setting that whole storyline up for it to go nowhere. Next season he won't want to waste his time on make believe and will make his life count for something. :wink:

It's going to be pretty stinky by the time the new season starts

P! U!

Meh. Season 6 was in my opinion the worst season thus far. The last 10 seconds were the best thing of it, so I still have some hope for next season.

I'm completely disgusted by the whole Debra/Dexter thing btw. I seriously hope they'll drop this storyline.

Yea season 6 went very fast and was not as good as the last two seasons...buy I thought it was pretty good :D

It never managed to captivate me like all other seasons did (even the 3rd!). During season 6, I was never looking forward to the next episode, but I watched it since I expected it to become better as the season went on.

The apocalypse thing? I've seen that before, and done better.
Travis Marshall was never an interesting character. I really couldn't care less whatever happened to him.

Even during the 'thrilling' scenes (like Harrison being kidnapped), I was more rolling my eyes than feeling excited. There was never a moment I thought Harrison was going to get killed. (As if they would kill a toddler on TV anyway.)

Or that time Marshall was going to shoot Batista, but he was interrupted so he inflamed the room instead? It didn't make sense at all.

The 'filler' moments were my favourite scenes, I couldn't care less for the plot.

Meh. Season 6 was in my opinion the worst season thus far. The last 10 seconds were the best thing of it, so I still have some hope for next season.

I'm completely disgusted by the whole Debra/Dexter thing btw. I seriously hope they'll drop this storyline.

QFT

I hope they can rescue this, it's a favorite of mine.

It's almost like they blew their load with Lithgow and now there's nothing that will be as good...we'll see, I guess.

Omg I watched the exorcism of Emily Rose and I have a new respect for Jennifer Carpenter :ohmy:

I'm so behind (about six years by the looks) But started watching season one with the first four episodes over the weekend.

I think I'm hooked. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom