Dexter - Season 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This needs to be real. :lol:

Dextericecream.jpg

My theory on the interns. :shifty: (This one I just thought of, haven't read anything about it anywhere so I'm not sure if anyone else has this idea)

They seem like some sort of serial killer cultish fan club. :hmm: The girl was all excited over the ice truck killer's stuff. This new guy is all fanboy over Dexter, who for now at least, anyone who has a real interest in looking into it knows is a serial killer's brother, victim, and co-worker (not to mention choice in careers). They seem the right age (maybe a college group), personalities, etc to belong to some sort of fanclub like that, people who are just obsessed with serial killers.

O hai Brian

and next weeks preview looks interesting.

I honestly couldn't remember if Brian was dead at the end of the first season or not. So I don't know if he's back in the flesh, or if Dexter has a new ghosty friend to talk to.

Curious to see how the Trinity thing comes up next week, as I do recall Dexter killing him at the end of THAT season.

Dexter turned Brian upside down and drained him at the end of season one.
He's Dexter's dark side vision.

Preview makes it look like the son is taking after his dad with the trinity killings

Not sure why they are going this route in the middle of the season

Probably because the Doomsday duo are dull as dry toast. :wink:

Thanks for the Ice Truck refresher!

For a minute I thought Dexter was going to change his tune and save that vatos life instead of drowning him in the ocean. He wasnt even wearing his kill shirt :(

Nice costume. :D

I did like the image of Dexter drowning him in the dark at the same spot that Brother Sam baptized him in the light.

i was really close to turning off this past sunday's episode 15 minutes in.

may have been the worst episode in the history of the series

Really? For the most part, I enjoyed it more than most of the episodes leading up to it. :lol:

(The speeding and shooting a gun down the road was stupid, though.)

the gun shooting is when i thought to myself: 35 more minutes to go :|

i have not been a fan of the religiousy stuff this season. sending dexter away for an episode didn't further the plot at all. he didn't kill jonah and now brian is gone (who was cooler as a ghost than harry).

Gotta say I agree sort of on not my fave episode so far. Though I really enjoyed the return of Biney, I'd been waiting for that! I like that character. But yeah, in all it was just sort of weird.

Finally all caught up with Dexter! Episode 6 has been my favorite of the season so far. Last week's "filler" episode must've been written by the interns while the real writers were on vacation or something:down:

Sicy said:
Dexter better not be becoming a softie. :|

I caught up on the first 7 episodes of homeland yesterday. Woke up this morning more interested in downloading episode 8 than dexter

I will watch dexter tomorrow morning, but I'm close to just mailing it in. I'm tired of the dark passenger and doomsday baloney

Yeah honestly there isn't much to watch here imo. I don't understand how they think they're going to get two more seasons after this one outta this.

They need to start writing Dexter's untimely demise and/or Debra figuring it all out and having the conscience crisis of a lifetime. THAT would be something worth watching.

guess i'll be the turd in the punchbowl

i didn't hate the episode, but i wasn't too impressed with the twist. especially since people guessed it 4 weeks ago.

not sure how travis was able to find the professor casey, knock him out, stash the body, in the time dexter was trapped in the elevator and then come back, drain him out and put him on display after dexter took him back to the hotel. guess since dexter does his killing at night, the bad guys can do it too.

at this point i'm more interested in seeing jamie naked, finding out what happens with louis and the hand, deb busting matthews, and laguerta losing her job and not coming back next season.

I don't hate the Travis storyline this season, I think it was a good idea (having another character talking to the voice in his head), but it hasn't had the same excitement as Ice Truck, Trinity, or even the Bay Harbor Butcher. (Man, I miss Doakes!) Laguerta and Matthews = :yawn: And I still hold to my intern/serial-killer fanclub theory for now. :wink:
What I really look forward to most though, is Deb finding out about Dexter. I sure hope they don't save that for the absolute end.

Back
Top Bottom