Dancing with the Stars - Take 8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow that was a shocker last night. Don't know what to think. Looks like they were ALL shocked. I'm glad Melissa's still in there and three 10's!!!! WOW! :D

So I know its mean, but I DONT want Cheryl to win. I'm tired of her and she annoys me. She's already won plenty of times. Not to mention she's always sleeping with her dance partners :yuck: and she ALWAYS gets a good dance partner. Funny they never pair her up with someone like Steve Womack :rolleyes:

What's funny is she owns half of the ballroom where I dance.

Starlite Dance Club | Largest dance club and studio in the San Jose and San Francisco Bay Area

Her pic is all over the walls. And on June 5th she will be there with Gills signing autographs and chatting. I dont even think I want to go. lol.

ANYWAY I'm rooting for Melissa and I think Shawn is awesome as well.

I was flipping channels last night, and saw the second dances for the pairs. Looked like Giles and Melissa were both pretty good! I haven't really had the time to put in to watching this season :shrug:

I'm with ya, Sicy...I can't stand Cheryl, she's a trampy slut. It's shown she couldn't have given 2 figs about some of her dance partners but this season something woke her up. I hope to G*D she's not boinking Giles! I am rooting for Melissa. At least she's given Cheryl a run for her money. I'd like to see Cheryl off the show actually, time to bring on some new Pros. I'm tired of seeing video and photos all over the airwaves and internet of drunken Cheryl Burke vamping it up at clubs around Tinseltown. :sick:

dancing_baby.gif

Vote for Shawn :applaud:

I have to admit, Shawn is kicking some ass. I will be happy if either Shawn or Melissa wins. :up:

The last couple of weeks that I've watched, it seems Gilles was the best :shrug:
I don't know if I was all that impressed with all 3 of the final, anything goes dances last night. Maybe I'll have to see them again. Doubtful. I'll be watching AI with a dose of the Lakers tonight :cheer:

OMG I JUST GOT SPOILED ON FACEBOOK!!!!!!! :scream: :mad:

Apparently Shawn and Mark won. :| Oh well, good for them. I was going for Melissa but I'm just glad Cheryl didnt win. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom