Dancing with the Stars - Take 8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^He made it another week!! :applaud: I was glad to see Grier go. Is it just me or does that guy carry a huge ego around with him? He just seems so arrogant. I used to think he was funny but not any more.

Wait, I thought that LT got sent packing...? I didn't watch the end, because I was too stoked about Uncle Steve-O. Also, I voted over 2,000 times, this week.

:bump:

I fell asleep during the show last night and when I woke up it was over. I'm bummed to learn Steve-O got the boot, shoulda been LT!! :rant: Steve-O had such a great attitude about this and tried so very hard. This is such a bummer.

I think it's a hands down that Cheryl will win the season.

Thoughts?

I fucking hate this show. Steve-O!!! I guess that even my 3000 votes weren't enough, this week. I've been hella-depressed, all day...

RIP Steve-O :sad:

I also just read that him and Lacey are dating in real life. :hmm:

Did anyone watch last night? What happened to Melissa? I only caught bits and pieces..

Did anyone watch last night? What happened to Melissa? I only caught bits and pieces..

She hurt her ribs...I think maybe last week? but then re-agravated it when Tony flipped her in practice....she could not breathe....she got an x-ray and I did not hear what the Dr. said cause my Hubby was talking to me at the same time:angry: ...anyway....they judged her performance on a taped practice...pretty lame, casue she was not really doing the dance all out and she even had blue jeans on...so I am not sure what will happen to her tonight:|

Makes no difference to them, they've each got so much going on in other areas. I'll miss seeing Julianne on DWTS though but wish her luck pursuing her singing and acting career. Chuck had a really great attitude throughout this season. I thought Chuck was much better than the rodeo dude.

I felt so bad for Melissa this week, that's got to hurt having hairline fracture in your ribs. But the show was being fair in judging them on the latest performance of the dance which just happened to be the practice when they do for timing, spacing and don't do full out or in costume. Her jeans kept slipping and she was tugging at them and obviously uncomfortable. Luckily for the fan base she remains on the show. Let's just hope the treatments she's getting will help and she'll be full out again. (I do think Cheryl's gonna win #3 this season tho). It's been an enjoyable and fun season.

I also wondered about Lacey and Steve-O if they were dating because they seemed to have a spark between them. Steve-O has a special on this weekend with Dr Drew about his addictions and rehab. I'm so glad he's facing all this and cleaned himself up. Some of his stunts and hijinx were funny but after a while you could tell he was just so doped up and out of it he wasn't fun to watch anymore.

Back
Top Bottom