Dancing With The Stars-Season Seven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
Another rumored contestant list has emerged, just like the last time-which also turned out to have mistakes. I don't know who a few of these people are..

http://www.gossipsauce.com/dancing-with-the-stars/dancing-with-the-stars-exclusive-cast-revealed

We’ve got even more DWTS scoop coming up soon but for now, drum roll please, we present the cast of Dancing with the Stars Season Seven (which won't be officially announced until August 25 on Good Morning America.):

Kim Kardashian
Lance Bass
Toni Braxton
Brooke Burke
Maurice Greene
Cody Linley
Susan Lucci
Warren Sapp
Misty May-Treanor
Ted McGinley
Mark McGrath
Cloris Leachman
Jeff Ross

Kim Kardashian - Famous for having a big ass and a sextape.

Lance Bass - Famous for being a gay astronaut.

Toni Braxton - Famous for unbreaking hearts.

Brooke Burke - Famous for showing her boobs on TV.

Maurice Greene - Famous for being fast.

Cody Linley - Famous for making out with Miley Cyrus on TV.

Susan Lucci - Famous for never winning awards.

Warren Sapp - Famous for being one of my all-time favorite football players (I'm rooting for him to win).

Misty May-Treanor - Famous for having a nice ass and being able to hit a volleyball over a net.

Ted McGinley - Famous for me not knowing who the fuck he is.

Mark McGrath - Famous for writing really shitty pop music.

Cloris Leachman - See Ted McGinley

Jeff Ross - Famous for being part of the unfunny celebrity "roasts" on Comedy Central.

.....Looks like I'm rooting for Kim Kardashian and Warren Sapp.....

Ted McGinley = Dr. Cox from Scrubs

Cloris Leachman = Frau Blaucher from Young Frankenstein, amongst other roles

Susan Lucci is on it-and Lance Bass, Kim Kardashian, Brooke Burke, Toni Braxton, Maurice Greene, Misty May Treanor, Jeff Ross, Cloris Leachman, Ted McGinley..don't know the others

And Rocco DiSpirito :huh: I watched that restaurant show he had, he's obnoxious

The partners. Cloris Leachman is 82

Toni Braxton, singer, 40, and season one DWTS champ Alec Mazo
• Lance Bass, singer, 29, and Lacey Schwimmer
• Ted McGinley, actor, 50, and Inna Brayer
• Cloris Leachman, actress, 82, and Corky Ballas
• Warren Sapp, former NFL star, 35, and Kym Johnson
• Rocco DiSpirito, chef, 41, and Karina Smirnoff
• Kim Kardashian, TV personality, 27, and reigning DWTS champ Mark Ballas
• Maurice Green, Olympic gold medalist track and field star, 34, and two-time DWTS champ Cheryl Burke
• Misty May-Treanor, Olympic gold medalist beach volleyball player, 31, and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
• Susan Lucci, Emmy-award winning soap opera actress, 61, and Tony Dovolani
• Jeffrey Ross, 42, comedian, and Edyta Sliwinska
• Cody Linley, 18, actor, and two-time DWTS champ Julianne Hough
• Brooke Burke, 36, TV personality, and Derek Hough

Some good ones, some real clunkers (Jeff, Rocko,... Sorry Cloris, you're in the bottom too). Poor Edyta (sp?). They should have at least let them dance two nights and then send two couples home.

I liked Lance :)
And a few others.

I wasn't impressed with Rocko, and agree about poor Cloris as well as Susan Lucci. Someone said she had been a dancer but I find that hard to believe. She wasn't flexible and don't think she had rhythym.

I enjoyed Julianne and her young partner and LOVED her brother with his mother of 4 partner as well as Lance. I think Lance is my favorite. His partner, the new gal is real energetic and spunky and I like that. They sure dragged the show on and on tonite tho.

I voted. With all my phones! :D

Lance and Lacey - Len look out cause here comes trouble.

:D I enjoyed them, and I enjoyed the footballer too, he dances like a big bowl of jello, but his enthusiam was great.

In case you never watched So You Think You Can Dance, Lacey was a contestant on that show 2 seasons ago. Came in 4th I believe. I like her :up:

And yeah, Warren Sapp (footballer) was good as well. Kim's costumer though... she looked a bit "lopsided" :shifty:

Cloris Leachman is so wacky, I loved when she called Len a bastard-you could read her lips. I saw a clip of her on Extra, she was making out with John Stamos.

I loved Warren Sapp, he was adorable

In case you never watched So You Think You Can Dance, Lacey was a contestant on that show 2 seasons ago. Came in 4th I believe. I like her :up:

Oh...yeah! thanks, I did not know that ws who she was...but she seemed familiar! but..is she a ballroom dancer? will she be able to teach Lance the ballroom stuff?

Back
Top Bottom