Dancing With The Stars - Season 14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Starts March 19

http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/cast-announcement?cid=fb_dwts_castannounce

Who are some of these people? :huh:

'Dancing With the Stars': And the new cast is...... | Inside TV | EW.com

Dancing-Stars-cast_510.jpg

Urkel!! :lol:

Jaleel White - PRO PARTNER: Kym Johnson , actor. He’s appeared in shows like Grown Ups and Step by Step, but you know him best as Urkel from Family Matters.

Gavin DeGraw - PRO PARTNER: Karina Smirnoff , singer-songwriter. He’s the crooner behind such songs as “Not Over You,” “In Love With a Girl,” and the theme song from One Tree Hill.

Jack Wagner - PRO PARTNER: Anna Trebunskaya , actor. He’s either recognizable as a costar on CBS’ The Bold and the Beautiful or the ex-beau of Heather Locklear.

William Levy - PRO PARTNER: Cheryl Burke, telenovela hottie. A Cuban-American actor and former model who’s big on the Mexican soap circuit.

Donald Driver - PRO PARTNER: Peta Murgatroyd , wide receiver. . He plays for the Green Bay Packers and is looking to follow in the footsteps of season 12 winner Hines Ward.

Katherine Jenkins - PRO PARTNER: Mark Ballas , opera singer. The Welsh mezzo-soprano actually crooned in the ballroom last April.

Sherri Shepherd - PRO PARTNER: Val Chmerkovskiy , talk show host. She’ll juggle her dance floor duties with her gig on The View.

Melissa Gilbert - PRO PARTNER: Maksim Chmerkovskiy , actor. She’s done a ton of TV since Little House on the Prairie but she’ll be forever known as Half Pint.

Roshon Fegan - PRO PARTNER: Chelsie Hightower , actor. You won’t recognize him unless you Tivo Disney Channel’s Shake It Up 20 times a day.

Maria Menounos - PRO PARTNER: Derek Hough , TV anchor. Extra! Extra! Guess who ET and Access Hollywood won’t be interviewing after every show?

Martina Navratilova - PRO PARTNER: Tony Dovolani , tennis great. A Grand Slam just doesn’t compare to winning a mirror-ball trophy, apparently.

Gladys Knight - PRO PARTNER: Tristan MacManus , singer. She had the moves with the Pips. Why shouldn’t the empress of soul try to conquer DWTS?

never watched this show and probably won't, but that's awesome that Donald Driver is in it.

Wow pretty generous scoring all the way around for the first night. :huh:

I was going to say, normally they're usually pretty stingy with the scores for at least the first few weeks. Len was probably the least giving of all the judges, but that's nothing new :wink:.

That said, though, everyone did do a pretty good job overall tonight, so I think some of the scores were justified. I liked Jack, Jaleel, and Maria in particular, and Melissa and Roshon look rather promising as well.

And William and Cheryl were quite an electrifying couple to watch-they look good together and he's going to get the female vote hands down (not that I blame the women-he DID look pretty hot on the dance floor tonight, I won't lie :drool:).

(Also, while I'm on the shallow talk for a moment: Tristian's accent: :cute: He's adorable)

It does look to be an interesting season ahead. I look forward to seeing how these couples do as time goes on.

I'm rooting for Jaleel and I also like the blondie opera singer.

And yeah.. Cheryls next sex victim.. :drool: lol

I'm still thinking WOW what a memorable season opener the other night! It was so much fun to watch, I wanted to vote for nearly everyone. I'm so bummed we have to wait until next Tuesday to see who leaves the dance floor. I'm at a loss who to root for or even who I think might win. That sexy underwear model--Hubba hubba :drool::drool: Lucky Cheryl indeed!

I'm wondering if they decided to change the pace by giving such high scores this time, especially since DWTS has some competition airing against The Voice? By setting the scores so high and so close the show generates a lot of buzz and excitement.

Can't wait until Tuesday!

I never watch this show, but my mom texted me when Donald Driver was on so that I could watch his performance. :love: That is essentially my only interest this season. I hope he wins! :cute: :heart:

Well, I thoroughly enjoyed this season. It's only the second time I've ever watched a whole season and didn't plan on it this year but I got sucked in. The final three were amazing. Driver wasn't my first choice but he was great. It's really astounding to me that people can learn to dance like that in a couple of months.

Oh I'm annoyed. I wanted Hottie William to win.. and if not him definitely Katherine! Donald was good but I think the other two were better.

Must have been all the Green Bay fans. He's a very likeable guy too. I loved Katherine and thought she was the best dancer, she must have had professional training at some point. Thought William was a one trick pony, same thing in every dance.

Oh I'm annoyed. I wanted Hottie William to win.. and if not him definitely Katherine! Donald was good but I think the other two were better.

I was sure Hottie would win but thought it should have been Katherine. Donald was stiff, I thought, but I did love the cowboy dance. The other two were better and I was surprised Donald won.

Of course my thought pattern tended to go like this: "Does the hottest guy in the world also need to win DWTS? No. Does someone who won the Superbowl also need to win DWTS? No."

So I liked Katherine not only because she was the best dancer, but also because she was the least known and had a broken heart.

I too was sure that Katherine and William would be battling it out, and I was leaning towards Katherine winning.

But the final three couples were indeed the best ones left, and Donald did have some very good moments over the season (his freestyle was indeed superb), and they're all likable enough, so you know, hooray for Donald and Peta (plus, it's the first time Peta's won on the show, so for her, that's nice) :).

I too did enjoy the season, it was pretty entertaining the whole way through. Will be curious to see how the all-star idea they have for next season will pan out.

One request: if Tristan does indeed come back for the next go-round, can he be paired up with a partner that might allow him to stick around for a good long while? 'Cause, you know, I'd be okay with that :wink:.

Back
Top Bottom