Dancing With The Stars - Season 13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
SEASON PREMIERE MONDAY SEPT 19 8|7c

New cast was revealed last night.
ABC.com - Dancing with the Stars - Dancing with the Stars 2011 Cast Announcement - Season 13

There's a bunch of people I dont really know.

Standouts for me are Ricki Lake, Rob Kardashian, David Arquette and Chaz Bono.

I think the most interesting one is going to be Chaz Bono.

66640dd68154c69ad230ecdd55b5fe09.jpg

The pairs-they have a few new pros

12. Kristin Cavallari and Mark Ballas

11. Nancy Grace and Tristan MacManus

10. Rob Kardashian and Cheryl Burke

9. Chynna Phillips and Tony Dovolani

8. Elisabetta Canalis and Val Chmerkovsky

7. JR Martinez and Karina Smirnoff

6. Ron Artest and Peta Murgatroyd

5. Ricki Lake and Derek Hough

4. David Arquette and Kym Johnson

3. Chaz Bono and Lacey Schwimmer

2. Hope Solo and Maksim Chmerkovsky

1. Carson Kressley and Anna Trebunskaya

Maks has a brother? :drool::drool:

I am happy poor Tony does not have to deal with Nancy Grace...he usually always has the ringer...he has paid his dues :D

These couples look interesting. :hmm:

I might have to watch this season!

Well a few standouts (Chynna.. uh seems like she knows how to dance just fine!)
Chaz Bono did not so bad.. and what's up with all these chicks with long toothpick legs lol.

I have to root for Rob (since I watch that stupid Kardashian show) and David Arquette looks like he's going to be fun entertainment.

Honestly I didnt see it at all. She messed up a bunch of her steps in the beginning but it seems like they didnt even address that. :huh:

Entertaining show last night. Carson was quite the flamboyant one, just like him but he was having fun & the number was fun to watch. Chaz did surprisingly well. I didn't even know who Hope was but she & Maks make a good pairing. I agree with Sicy about Chynna- there is definately some dance background there. Bless Nancy Grace for giving this a go & not falling! It seemed there wasn't much spark between Rickie & Derek but Kristen & Mark could go the distance. The performance of JR Martinez had me near tears-what an inspirational individual! I think the BB player or the Italian model may go tonite-Kardashian has a huge fan following so he's solid with votes. Looking forward to the season.:love:

I watched this last night for the first time. I've watched bits and pieces of shows but never a full episode. I loved Carson so I hope he stays. Chaz Bono still looks like a woman to me only now a woman that's in need of a serious wax job so I have a hard time with him. But he seemed to be able to dance. I'm sick to death of the Kardashians, even though I watch most of their shows, so I wouldn't mind if Rob left early. I agree with Carek though...I think Ron Artest or George Clooney's ex will probably go tonight. I think Derek is kind of hot so I hope he sticks around but I also agree there wasn't much chemistry with Ricki Lake.

:shifty: I'm talking about this like I'm actually going to watch the entire season. :hmm:

I called it-first week voted off, Peta & Metta. Maybe he shouldn't have changed his name.

I enjoyed the new bit where they air some of the mikes bits in the review night. I'm really impressed with the changes this season. Now we see who makes the cut and who gets the axe next week.

And yea, Derek is pretty hot. He can really move and he is soooo flexible. So is Mark Ballas:drool:

Maks is kind of an egotistical jerk though so because of that I dont find him attractive :reject:

I want JR Martinez to win so badly. I cried like crazy last night with his whole story and dance, couldn't help it.

I knew who he was before he was on the show, I'm sure most people didn't but hopefully he can still get enough votes. He IS a good dancer too.

Except for Kristen C-her sob story was whether or not to go to college or to pursue a career in "show business" haha . I guess she didn't say her broken engagement to Jay Cutler because maybe they're back together? They kept showing him in the audience.

I love David Arquette too. Hope he can stay sober and get back on track.

I'm sad that him and Courtney Cox arent together anymore but its cute that she supports him still.

Tonite was a Travesty. Last night was so emotional watching the personal stories told through music & dance. Once again I was so moved by JR Martinez. But then tonite.......emotional week on DWTS.

Back
Top Bottom