Old 04-26-2011, 07:56 PM   #46
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 05:13 AM
Yeah I'm liking Kendra too.

Old 04-27-2011, 01:20 PM   #47
Refugee

Local Time: 06:13 AM
I was sad that Chris was kicked off. Kendra did well that night but I would have liked to see him on longer. Oh well. Go Kirstie.
Btw, I found it funny that DWTS had a guilty pleasure "night". That whole show is my guilty pleasure

Old 04-27-2011, 08:32 PM   #48
Blue Crack Overdose

Chris & Cheryl were on Kimmel's show last night. I swear Chris was on speed or something, that guy wouldn't stop talking.....like someone wound him up and let him go and no one could get a word in edgewise. They were in good spirits about getting booted off the show though.

I cannot stand watching Kirstie because she has been taking private dance lessons for a couple years in the dance studio in her home. Specifically ball room type dances. I also think Maxs should take a break for a season or so...or give us a break ! It is refreshing to see different Pros on the show.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:11 AM   #49
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Old 05-04-2011, 02:41 AM   #50
Blue Crack Overdose

I'm actually pissed that Kendra and Louie got voted off this week. It should've been Kirstie and Maxs. It is going to be difficult for me to watch the show now for sure. I don't care who wins this season, but it best not be porky Kirstie.
Old 05-04-2011, 06:48 AM   #51
Blue Crack Overdose

Sorry for the double post, but I Watched Kendra and Louie on Kimmel and I have to say they are handling being voted off very well. Kendra looked beautiful and I think she learned to be more confidant and graceful during her DWTS experience. I'm still so bummed to see these 2 go.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:07 AM   #52
Blue Crack Overdose

NFL Star Hines Ward -- Handcuffed at GUNPOINT
5/5/2011 6:10 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Pittsburgh Steelers superstar Hines Ward was removed from a vehicle at gunpoint by LAPD officers and placed in handcuffs this morning in L.A. -- but he was NOT arrested ... TMZ has learned.

The "Dancing with the Stars" contestant was a passenger in a Honda Civic around 2 AM ... when LAPD officers flipped on their lights and sirens and pulled the car over.

Law enforcement sources tell us cops had run the license plate and noticed the car had been reported stolen. We're told police drew their weapons ... and ordered both Hines and the female driver out of the car and placed them both in handcuffs.

The female driver then explained ... SHE was the person who reported the car stolen in the first place after an incident involving a valet. But she got her car back ... and forgot to tell cops to call off the alert.

We're told the officers verified her story -- and eventually let both Hines and the driver leave without further incident. Law enforcement sources tell us Hines was VERY cooperative and understanding about the situation.
Old 05-11-2011, 10:52 AM   #53
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

I was really starting to like Romeo. Too bad. I thought Ralph should have gone home over him personally.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:37 PM   #54
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 06:13 AM
Why does no one care that Kirstie is still on the show despite being mediocre at best? People staying over clearly better dancers seemed to be a huge deal last season.

Hmm...
Old 05-11-2011, 01:59 PM   #55
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Oh I know. I think they play favorites with her.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:36 PM   #56
Blue Crack Overdose

I'm so bummed it wasn't Kirstie that went home last night I'm so sick of her. I find these reports so hard to believe that she's lost so much weight while on this show, especially going from dress size 16 to size 6???!!! No freakin way, she still looks as chunky as the first episode of DWTS especially her fat lil cankles.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:54 PM   #57
BAW
The Flower

Okay Karen, I've gotta ask...what is that bothers you so much about Kirstie's weight? You've called her "porky" "chunky" and mentioned her "fat cankles"

If you don't like her because she took dance lessons, that's one thing, but what does someone's weight have to do with her ability to dance? You even complained about TWO "big girls" being picked for the show this year (her and Wendy) What is up with that attitude?

Not trying to nitpick or start or anything, but I'm truly curious why Kirstie's weight is such an issue with you.
Old 05-12-2011, 04:57 PM   #58
Blue Crack Overdose

I'm not bothered by the weight or big girls, hell I've always been a big girl so no prejudice here on that issue. I am simply offering my objective opinion to which I like anyone else here is entitled without a detailed explanation. Yes? Personally I do not care for anything about Kirstie Ally or Wendy Williams. I am no a fan of either for a number of reasons, their size/weight not on the list. Wendy couldn't dance. Kirstie, on the other hand and in my opinion has "cheated" her way through this show by having taken private dance lessons for several years. (there have been a number of contestants on DWTS whose dance experience has been questioned). Is not the concept of the show DWTS having a celebrity with NO dance experience paired with a professional ball room dancer in a competition against other like couples? That said, the controversy over Kirstie having been sacked as spokesperson of the popular weight loss company she represented was annoying enough but now her "stick it to them" attitude bragging about a hefty weight loss (which I do not see on this show) is less than classy. Again, my opinion. HOW is it possible to lose SIX dress sizes in as many weeks time? Sorry, but Kirstie does not look a size 6 to me. Again, I am just not a Kirstie Ally fan, never have been, don't care for anything about her.

No offense taken, no nitpicking and I'm not starting or playing into anything.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:57 AM   #59
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

I was about to flip out if Kirstie won lol. I thought Chelsea should have won but congrats to Hines.
Old 05-25-2011, 05:33 AM   #60
Blue Crack Overdose

I was glad Kirstie didn't win.
I was shocked Chelsea didn't win.
I'm happy with Hines winning.

Now the dry spell till next season of DWTS!