Dancing With The Stars 11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not too bummed out about David leaving. I don't think he quite has the "hold" on people he once did, recent events have probably not helped in that regard (the hamburger on the floor and whatnot). You know what he needed? More German support :p.

I really, sincerely wish they'd call that "Jersey Shore" guy by his actual name instead of "Situation". It just sounds incredibly stupid. And I'm gonna take a wild guess there'll be rumors of him and Karina dating as the season progresses, they already seem to have some sort of a chemistry going.

Kurt looks good, that Cory kid was incredibly good, the girl from "The Hills" was pretty good, as was Jennifer-I'm betting those four are ones to watch.

And Bristol got three 6s for her score :giggle:. Sorry, that just amused me. Not that bad, though, but I don't see her winning this thing.

All in all, an interesting start so far.

Angela

I didn't expect hasselhoff to go. I thought it'd be Bolton. Glad Kurt is still there. I'm voting him through so I can see him do the argentine tango :drool:

She is but I know Max can be a dick too. *personality clash*

Quickstep and Jive?? Two more super hard dances.. wow. I took a few Quickstep classes after dancing for a few years and it is super hard.
I am just amazed at how they can learn a dance and a choreographed routine in just a week. :crack:

Poor Michael Bolton :lol: :doh:

Poor Margaret Cho too.. she's not going to last long. And my Situation isnt going to last long either. :tsk:

I think Jennifer Grey looks amazing and I enjoy watching her dance.

Poor Michael Bolton :lol: :doh:

Haha, yeah, he, um...yeesh. Not good. At all.

Poor Margaret Cho too.. she's not going to last long. And my Situation isnt going to last long either. :tsk:

My sister and mom aren't big on Margaret, so they'd be happy to see her go. Agreed on the "Jersey Shore" guy, too (which would not disappoint me in the slightest).

I think Jennifer Grey looks amazing and I enjoy watching her dance.

Jennifer is amazing (and she learned this stuff WITH an injured neck? Good god...:shocked:). She's the one to beat right now, the girl from "The Hills" is probably second in line. They're easily the best of the crop.

Also, for god's sake, David's exit last week wasn't THAT shocking. I lost count of how many times they kept stating that throughout the show. He sucked, so he went home. End of story.

Angela

Bristol's sister can really scream. Sarah imitating Bristol's dance move in Alaska was amusing :slant:

This week's People has an article about Jennifer Grey- it's amazing that she's even out there with all the health problems she's been through. The pictures are beautiful too. She's one hot mama :wink:

:ohmy: Michael Bolton

Brandy :down: it is not all about you...

I agree about Margaret and Bristol....

I am amazed at how well Kurt Warner and Rick Fox can dance...just goes to show, either you have rhythm or you don't:wink:

Bristol is this season's Kate Gosselin-they want to keep her on that show. The judges aren't going easy on her just to be nice (ok well maybe they're afraid of Sarah Palin ;) )

Dear Rick Fox-please wear more tank tops

335d4b9b.jpg

:drool: :heart:

Should be Situation. I love him on Jersey Shore but the dude can't dance at all. I have no idea how he got two 7's for that. WTF?

^:up: Corky Ballas should replace him. While I'm at it I wouldn't be sad if Brooke left. Yeesh.

Although I want Brandy to go asap, my guess is either Margaret or Florence. I don't think Margaret deserved to be at the bottom. The judges seem harsh on her. :shrug:

She's not been that strong a dancer, though. I admire her determination and dedication, but she's not as strong as some of the others.

Should be Situation. I love him on Jersey Shore but the dude can't dance at all. I have no idea how he got two 7's for that. WTF?

I missed Monday night's show-we recorded it, but I've yet to watch it. But I did see the clips during the recaps on the results show tonight, and I agree, he looked kinda stiff. I'd just like to see him go so I don't have to hear people not call him by whatever his real name is anymore. "Situation" just sounds so ridiculous and his cocky nature bugs me. But that's just me.

I tell you what, I'm just happy we got to hear Michael Bolton sing tonight. How thrilling! :|

Angela

You have to love how "The Situation" rates women so much when all he has is abs. Wow, you've got abs and now you're a "star":. Only in America. In spite of The Situation's see through shirt I much prefer Kurt Warner :shrug:

Larry Mullen in that shirt, however, would be nice :D

Margaret didn't have enough of a fan base-Bristol has the Tea Party

I wonder what the next dance will be ...I can't believe the judges gave the situation the encore. Audrina's dance and Rick Fox's dance were so much more memorable. Ugh.

When I saw Kurt Warner with the umbrella , I thought they were going to do Singin in the rain. That wouldve been very cool

He's dumb, but I have a soft spot for the Sitch because I watch Jersey Shore. :reject: I know he wont be around much longer though.

Not sure I'm too excited about acoustic week next Monday. :yawn:

You have to love how "The Situation" rates women so much when all he has is abs. Wow, you've got abs and now you're a "star":. Only in America. In spite of The Situation's see through shirt I much prefer Kurt Warner :shrug:

Larry Mullen in that shirt, however, would be nice :D

LOL. He would :yes:. Course, he'd also never name himself based off his abs, so that alone would make him all the sexier, see-through shirt or no, imho :D. "The Situation" just ain't my thing. But hey, to each their own :).

Kurt's been pretty decent so far, yes. He may not be the absolute best dancer there, but he's certainly no slouch-he has the chance to go fairly far in the competition (and is it just me, or does he, from certain angles, remind anyone else of Seth MacFarlane?). Athletes usually do pretty well on this show.

Margaret didn't have enough of a fan base-Bristol has the Tea Party

This is true.

Angela

I know right?
Sidenote I know I'm biased towards Kurt but 5's!?! :madwife: It wasn't great but he was NOT bad. The judges didn't say anything bad either which is why those scores surprised me. We'll see. Hope he sticks around a bit longer :heart:

I know, they weren't overly generous with their scores tonight-lots of the numbers 6 and 7. I thought he did better than that, too (and have to agree that he looked quite nice. Also, :cute: at the anniversary thing. I get the feeling somebody's wife is gonna be asking them to go dancing more often :p). They are right about the arm thing, though-but he's a football player, he's got to rework how he uses his arms, it seems. The kid from that "Cory" show and Brandy did quite nice with their routines, too-I liked the chemistry both of them had with their partners. Very sexy (and I really love the Argentine tango, that's gotta be one of my favorite dances they do on the show. The music they used when the professional dancers demonstrated the dance-I like that traditional music, the kind I typically associate with such a dance. Unless you can find a good modern song that fits the tango, it usually seems jarring to have modern songs being used for it, normally it doesn't seem to work for the performers. To me, anyway). Interesting change up with the acoustic idea-kinda neat to see them do the same thing in a slightly different way.

I missed some of the second hour of the show 'cause some company came over, so I'll have to check the rest of it out later. But that "Jersey Shore" guy, eh, yeah. Out of who I saw, he'd be my pick to go tomorrow night. Doesn't seem to be improving much.

Angela

I do not like the new stage set up. What was that all about anyway? to accomodate more audience? Someone's going to fall off it and get hurt real bad.

I am thinking the Situation is goign to go tonite.

Although he really was the worst of the bunch it seemed like he was really trying. It was a nice bow out and I hope he grows up and moves on from jersey shore.

Florence or Bristol ought to go next. I think foxtrot and quickstep are next weeks dances. Is the new stage permanent or just for acoustic week:huh:

Back
Top Bottom