Old 10-26-2010, 05:40 PM   #106
New Yorker

Local Time: 12:53 PM
yeah...um, no...don't see any chemistry there at all

Old 10-26-2010, 05:50 PM   #107
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 08:53 AM
I think they are though. They've been hanging out at clubs and stuff.. and looking all 'cozy'.

Old 10-26-2010, 05:53 PM   #108
New Yorker

Local Time: 12:53 PM
Old 10-26-2010, 11:13 PM   #109
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
Is it just me or does anyone else get the felling that Bristol and Mark might be, um, doing the horizontal tango? Or something similar.. in that realm even if it's not all the way as an abstinence promoter would say.
I've been thinking the same thing, too. Perhaps not exactly "dating", so to speak, but there are moments where they're certainly being kinda flirty with each other.

Yeah, watching a "pro-abstinence advocate" like Bristol doing some of the dances she's doing on the show is kind of...ironic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
He's definitely a step up from Levi. But that's not saying much
There's LOADS of men out there who would be a step up from Levi. I've yet to figure out what in the world Bristol ever found attractive about him.

Angela
Old 10-27-2010, 01:10 AM   #110
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Outsider you must be so relieved LOL.
Old 10-27-2010, 02:37 AM   #111
Refugee

Local Time: 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicy View Post
Outsider you must be so relieved LOL.
oh my lord I was so happy it was nice of them to announce he was safe first and that I wasn't the only one that thought he's been scored harshly and actually entertains while improving. I'm ashamed to have become so emotionally invested

That said, I am very shocked Audrina went home before the halfway mark. I guess she didn't have the fan base but it bothered me to hear Len say this was ludicrous when he bashed her yesterday and praised other mediocre performances. I like Tony and I really did think they'd make it to the finals.
It looks like the elimination melée will be between the fellas and the gals will be in the finals. I can't understand Bristols appeal at all but her voters seem to be gaining momentum which is why at this point it won't shock me if she makes it to the top 4 or 3.

The judges were too obvious with their scoring and I think it backfired and rattled up several fanbases to vote with gusto. Unfortunately Audrina got caught in the middle.
Old 10-27-2010, 03:27 AM   #112
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
It is kind of shocking, but at the same time, not so much. Audrina did kind of have that "lack of interest" look about her sometimes, and she had some great moments, but also had some weak ones, so.... Doesn't really bother me much.

By the way, on a completely different topic, was watching back some of the stuff from Monday night with my family and hearing the recaps and people talking about their disagreements: I think we should have a new drinking game. Anytime anyone storms out of a rehearsal all, "That's it, I need a break" or cries or whatever, take a shot.

Angela
Old 10-27-2010, 08:32 AM   #113
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddysgonnapay View Post
yeah...um, no...don't see any chemistry there at all
He's very touch feely with her-and supposedly they got close during their trip to Alaska. It must be a romantic place
Old 10-27-2010, 11:07 AM   #114
Refugee

I've noticed he's extra affectionate with her, like, down boy!
Old 10-27-2010, 08:36 PM   #115
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Bristol was lucky to get to stay another week. Poor Audrina. She had her good moments but was lacking that "performance". I was thinking that Kyle dude with Lacey would get the boot. Maybe next week, we shall see. I'm hosting a DWTS watching party at my house next week to celebrate their 200th episode!
Old 11-02-2010, 02:41 AM   #116
Refugee

The 200th episode was fun. I was disappointed with the whole "recreate a dance". The guest judges were cool but they shouldn't have scored. The guests shouldve all given 10s so they'd cancel each other out

I'm not a huge fan of either brandy or Jennifer but they're clearly the best technical dancers. I can't believe the 3 main judges gave Rick fox scores that matched the ladies dances.(except lens 10) Seriously? They really love him and I honestly don't think he's as good as the judges make him out to be
Although I adore Kurt to death and I thought he improved,Especially in the group dance, I think he might be voted off before Bristol ...wait...that thought makes me
Kyle is hilarious. I think he'll be fine.
Old 11-02-2010, 05:16 AM   #117
Blue Crack Addict

LOL, yeah, the guest judges weren't too critical with their scoring . Ah, well. It was indeed a nice celebration episode, and I rather liked the "recreate a dance" thing as well. It was fun watching this season's contestants step into some classic dance shoes. I think Brandy and Maksim's dance was the best of all of them, they did a great recreation/reinterpretation of the original (which was awesome, loved seeing it again. Also just want to say that Gilles is very sexy. Yeah).

Rick has had his off and on moments-he was fantastic in the group dance at the start, and I liked his energy and fun he put into the dance Helio originally did. But I think the original dance was overall much better .

Bristol didn't do too shabby tonight-she was stronger in the group dance than the individual one, but definitely a step up from recent weeks. I do agree, though, I don't see her lasting much longer. Hopefully Kurt'll stick around for a bit, but who knows, the show does love its shock moments.

And Kyle seems like a really nice kid. His faux abs were cute . I've enjoyed watching him over the weeks, I hope he sticks around for a bit longer, too.

Angela
Old 11-02-2010, 10:44 AM   #118
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

I enjoyed last nights episode. It was fun to see the previous contestants come back and have the dancers recreate their dances.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:35 AM   #119
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:53 AM
I just don't get the judges and their over the top praise of Bristol. She's not horrible but her legs are just so stiff (do her knees even bend?) and she just doesn't look as natural as the others do. Maybe I do get the praise-the show wants to keep her on. Last night was the first night I voted-for Jennifer. I only did the phone because I was too lazy to get up and turn my computer on.

I hope Cheryl stayed away from Drew Lachey
Old 11-02-2010, 12:04 PM   #120
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

I was lol'ing at Eliza Dushku coming in and being all smooshy with Rick in front of Cheryl as if to say 'bish back the f up off my man'