Dancing With The Stars 11 - Page 7 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 10-13-2010, 06:45 PM   #91
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 06:01 PM
Same here. I wouldn't have been disappointed to see either one go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outsider View Post
Is the new stage permanent or just for acoustic week
Just for acoustic week-they'll return to the regular setup next week .

Angela

Old 10-14-2010, 03:49 PM   #92
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 04:01 PM
I am so glad to hear the old stage set up will return. I really have a problem watching with this tiny round stage set up. I don't like it.

Old 10-20-2010, 01:24 AM   #93
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Dude whyyyyyyyyyy is Bristol still there.
Old 10-20-2010, 02:17 AM   #94
Refugee

Local Time: 05:01 PM
all politics aside...why are people voting for her? Last night was painfully bad. Florence was better, not much, but she didn't forget her steps. Dang Bristol wasn't even in the bottom two. next weeks two dance gig is gonna kill her.

Of course I need to give a lil shout out to the Adorable routine by Kurt and Anna. He's hanging in there
Old 10-20-2010, 02:27 AM   #95
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Bristol forgot her steps, Florence was just a mediocre dancer. (or should i say, walker with occasional turns) Bristol will be next to go though, barring some impressive miracle performance.

The hosts say "in jeopardy" which means that the 3 final couples aren't necessarily the bottom vote-getters. Bristol could have easily been 2nd lowest, with only Florence behind her. Because there is absolutely ZERO chance that Grey was in the bottom, they just put people there for drama I think.
Old 10-20-2010, 03:45 PM   #96
Refugee

How touching was that story btw??? The family from Congo I almost cried. Such a great performance by the sons
Old 10-20-2010, 04:24 PM   #97
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outsider View Post
How touching was that story btw??? The family from Congo I almost cried. Such a great performance by the sons
Old 10-20-2010, 07:27 PM   #98
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
That WAS awesome. Very sweet and cool . Their mom looked so proud .

Oh, man, Bristol dancing to the Monkees-I KNEW that's what she was going to dance to the moment I saw her in that getup! My mom is going to alternately love and hate that . Cute idea (surprised Len liked it, given his general dislike for cutesy, prop-type stuff) but yeah, her technique definitely could've been, um, better, to put it nicely. Wasn't even in sync with her partner half the time.

Jennifer and Derek's dance was adorable, I loved it (and funny enough, I had that song in my head this past weekend for some reason). Brandy and Kurt (my mom'll like it when I show her the song he and Anna danced to ) were great, too. I'm thinking these three are looking to be strong contenders for the final rounds-at least, for the most part, the best dancers are still in play at this point, so that's good. But it's still a shame as to who did wind up going home.

Angela
Old 10-20-2010, 09:56 PM   #99
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Kinda sad seeing Florence Henderson go. She was so fun and entertaining to watch.
Old 10-20-2010, 10:21 PM   #100
Blue Crack Addict

first Barbara Billingsley and then Tom Bosley

now Florence Henderson is gone.
Old 10-22-2010, 12:23 PM   #101
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:01 PM
Maybe people were turned off by the whole Greg Brady thing. Ew.

I don't think people want to see Carol Brady/Florence as a sexual being, especially with her tv son. All her talk about sexy dancing, Corky being sexy, Greg Brady being sexy...
Old 10-26-2010, 01:16 AM   #102
Refugee

GIVE ME A BREAK ! What were the judges on?! Bristol was told she was" ridiculously amazing"? , Rick Frankenstein Fox gets 8s !? The judges aren't even subtle about their biased opinions anymore. Even my mom who is on team Lacey/Kyle agreed Kurt did not deserve an 18 or to be the first one out in the marathon.
I've complained that they keep lowballin him but now it seems deliberate. They want him off.

Ok vent is over

Old 10-26-2010, 01:29 AM   #103
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

:rigged:
Old 10-26-2010, 05:40 AM   #104
Blue Crack Addict

LOL, feel better now, Outsider? I actually agree with you, though-I do think Bristol didn't do that bad tonight, she was certainly better than last week, no question. But I thought Kurt's dance was just fine, too, I wasn't getting where the low scores for him were coming from (speaking of Kurt, it hit me tonight upon seeing him as well as Shawn Johnson in that top ten thing that there's been three Iowans on this show: Shawn, Kurt, and Cloris Leachman. That's a neat little factoid)

Kyle was quite good tonight. And Brandy's suddenly gained a bit of steam, too (and oh, dear Brooke and your obvious questions. When she asked Kyle what he did this week to try and change his streak of falling scores, he should've just responded with, "Ummm...I danced better?"). Surprised to see Jennifer flub up, but eh, nobody's perfect. But then again, some of the song choices were really odd-I truly think the song used is a big factor sometimes in how good or bad the dance comes off. My sister and I were laughing at some of what the show considered "rock"...and speaking of which, Bret Michaels? Seriously? Somewhere, Joel McHale is rubbing his hands with evil glee.

Fun "top 10" recap, even though it was obviously done to stretch out to the proper time limit. Seems if you want a shot at victory, your best bet is to get one of the Hough siblings. Nice to see some of the dances again, though-the futuristic paso is still cool as hell, and I loved Derek and Nicole's dance, too. No surprise at the number one pick, either, figured that'd be in there somewhere.

And yay for seeing Helio and Gilles again! And double yay for finding out they'll be on next week's show as guest judges. Can't believe it's the show's 200th episode next week. Wow.

Long-winded commentary over now .

Angela
Old 10-26-2010, 10:47 AM   #105
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:01 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else get the felling that Bristol and Mark might be, um, doing the horizontal tango? Or something similar.. in that realm even if it's not all the way as an abstinence promoter would say.

He's definitely a step up from Levi. But that's not saying much