Dancing With The Stars 11 - Page 10 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 11-04-2010, 04:09 AM   #136
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 02:00 AM
Hehe. You know, I'm no conspiracy theorist, but I'm willing to believe that's not too far from the truth.

Yeah, I'm not all that disappointed about Rick going, either-he had his good weeks, but I usually always wound up forgetting about him until the next week, actually . I would be very surprised if Bristol stuck around much longer-I'm sure she'll be out of there in the next week or two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
It was funny that no one showed up for season 6-and how few people showed up for the other ones.
I found that kind of strange, too, yeah. Oh, well. At least some of my family's favorites showed up, so it was all good on our end .

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
Jake told Us a friend introduced them less than two months ago and that they love to travel.

"We're going to flip a coin in the morning," he said. "It's either going to be Hawaii, Australia, Bali or Bangkok. We're just going to get up and go somewhere."
I dunno, maybe I'm weird or not a spontaneous romantic, but I'm not sure I'd want to fly around the world with someone I've only known less than two months . I'm all for a big trip with a guy I'm dating if we can afford one, don't get me wrong-it can certainly be a lovely experience. Just seems so soon.

I'm just glad he didn't have to go on yet another reality show to meet her (which makes me wonder why he had to do it with his last girlfriend, but eh).

Angela

Old 11-04-2010, 11:00 AM   #137
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:00 AM
Jake's a fake bullshitter, so I wouldn't put too much stock into that Not to mention-where is he getting the $?

It would have been so awesome if they had given that worst dancer award to Kate Gosselin, she would have been so pissed off.

Old 11-04-2010, 02:00 PM   #138
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 12:00 AM
Oh I was SO hoping the worst dancer award would have gone to Kate! I was so disappointed when it wasn't awarded to her.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:45 PM   #139
New Yorker

Local Time: 04:00 AM
Why wasn't Michael Bolton on the worst dancer list??
Old 11-10-2010, 01:28 AM   #140
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Old 11-10-2010, 01:33 AM   #141
Refugee

Local Time: 01:00 AM
from his Twitter:

"KurtAnna Nation is the best, we can't thank u enough 4 taking us on this ride! Just know God has a lot more in store & I want u along 4 ride"

It's extra upsetting that he left before HER and I now know what the Florence/Audrina/Rick fans felt...but Im glad he at least left performing his best. I loved Hella Good.
Old 11-10-2010, 01:40 AM   #142
Blue Crack Addict

Old 11-10-2010, 01:50 AM   #143
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Bristol FAIL. Her Samba was shit. She has no hip action whatsoever, and she's not even entertaining.
Old 11-10-2010, 01:56 AM   #144
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Not a shocking elimination. It was either Kurt or Bristol. Both were about the same last night.
Old 11-10-2010, 02:36 AM   #145
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 02:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outsider View Post
from his Twitter:

"KurtAnna Nation is the best, we can't thank u enough 4 taking us on this ride! Just know God has a lot more in store & I want u along 4 ride"

It's extra upsetting that he left before HER and I now know what the Florence/Audrina/Rick fans felt...but Im glad he at least left performing his best. I loved Hella Good.
Sorry your favorite's gone . I liked his dances last night, too, I thought he did quite well. I really was starting to think the final three would be him, Jennifer, and Brandy. Hopefully Kyle will take his place in that lineup, then (Kyle's first dance last night was fantastic. Wow. I've really enjoyed his dances on here thus far, so if he makes it to the finals, I won't complain at all).

I actually liked Bristol's first dance, but her second one definitely fell apart, and she's been the least consistent of everyone, so she really should've gone home tonight. If she makes it to the final three I am going to be incredibly shocked and confused (and GROAN at having to see her mom show up, but eh...that was inevitable, unfortunately).

I'm betting part of the reason Brandy and Maksim were in the bottom two had something to do with that little tiff between him and Carrie-Ann? That was...uh...interesting. Thoughts on that, anyone? I can see both sides-the judges do tend to get a bit nitpicky sometimes, yes, but then again, that's why they're judges. And if you're a professional dancer who's been on here for however many seasons, you know what they want and don't want, so if you do something that they don't want, well...

On a completely different note, those kids playing piano and dancing tonight made me feel horrifically lazy. Damn (composing at the age of THREE? Good lord...).

Angela
Old 11-10-2010, 04:02 AM   #146
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Shock of all shocks Bristol is still in there! Cannot believe that! Who the HELL is her fan base?!!!
Old 11-10-2010, 11:01 AM   #147
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Tea party for the win!

Old 11-10-2010, 11:05 AM   #148
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post

That is literally scary. Kate Gosselin mad face.

If she is not off next week that show loses the ounce of credibility that it has left

And Maxs being his usual arrogant ass self almost got Brandy voted off-well done
Old 11-10-2010, 02:20 PM   #149
Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicy View Post
Bristol FAIL. Her Samba was shit. She has no hip action whatsoever, and she's not even entertaining.
I totally agree Forgetting your steps one week then Not forgetting your steps the next isn't real improvement. I couldn't believe the judges gave her failed samba and Kurt's cha cha the same score. Please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
Sorry your favorite's gone . I liked his dances last night, too, I thought he did quite well. I really was starting to think the final three would be him, Jennifer, and Brandy.
On a completely different note, those kids playing piano and dancing tonight made me feel horrifically lazy. Damn (composing at the age of THREE? Good lord...).
Angela
Aw thanks ! I know it's just tv but it's not every season I really root for someone. I'm also pretty sad they didn't get a farewell video at the end of the show. Wth?? He was a great entertainer and I'm glad I had another chance to see him on a weekly basis again after he retired.
I'll be rooting for Kyle now

I know what you mean about feeling underachieving compared to those kids! Goodness ! They were great.
Old 11-10-2010, 02:52 PM   #150
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Oh yes the KIDS were soo adorable! I really enjoyed that.