Curb Your Enthusiasm, Season 7!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ronnie269

Refugee
New season of hilarious comedy show "Curb Your Enthusiasm" begins Thursday 15th/October, on channel More4 at 10:55, :hyper:

Great comedy series staring comedy genius Larry David!
Rumored to appear this season for a cameo in an episode is the full cast of SEINFELD!!!! the first time they have all appeared on screen together since the end of Seinfeld in 1997!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curb_your_enthusiasm

Tune in folks, Should be Great!!!!

The Seinfeld episode aired here a couple of weeks ago. I still have it on the DVR. :up: I should direct hubby to this thread :)

Oh Cool, I'd say it was great!!! :ohmy:, I cant wait to see it, :hyper: I love this show, I was very surprised at how little attention the thread for the last season got, only 2 pages :huh:

Hmmh, Just watched the first episode of the new season, Not that impressed tbh, it was a little hit and miss the storyline seemed a bit over the top and forced, kinda like the last season, which I though was a step in the wrong direction. Hoping for an improvement!

Hmmh, Just watched the first episode of the new season, Not that impressed tbh, it was a little hit and miss the storyline seemed a bit over the top and forced, kinda like the last season, which I though was a step in the wrong direction. Hoping for an improvement!

Gotta agree with you Ronnie. I'm a bit tired of the Larry David act at this point. Just not funny to me anymore. Annoying is more like it.

But the episode with the Seinfeld cast was really good, and I'm looking forward to the rest of the episodes with them involved. I posted about it in the Seinfeld appreciation thread, cuz I couldn't find a Curb thread.

This last episode was pretty weak too. Larry being over the top, as you stated. Gives the Ted Danson's a gift and is upset how they use it. Weak.

But the episode with the Seinfeld cast was really good, and I'm looking forward to the rest of the episodes with them involved. I posted about it in the Seinfeld appreciation thread, cuz I couldn't find a Curb thread.

This last episode was pretty weak too. Larry being over the top, as you stated. Gives the Ted Danson's a gift and is upset how they use it. Weak.

The shorts on the plane thing was really lame.

Agreed with all of this. Last week pretty much sucked but the Seinfeld episode was fall-off-the-couch funny, and I hope they come back with more.

yeah that was great too.

and then larry's argument with the waiter, "scratch your cheek if it was over $15", "raise the cup over the pot if it was $30" :lol:

they all look so different... well jerry just has less hair but george looks like he's aged terribly.

The second episode was pretty, pretty, pretty good, big improvement on the first, its still a little cartoon-ish and over the top, but some parts when great, really cracked up at the scene where Larry meets Lewis new girlfriend. :lol:, can't wait for the Seinfeld episode!!! :hyper:

Last night's episode was fall-down laughing funny. I can't believe there's only one more episode left this season! I want more Seinfeld. :sad:

How many episodes are in a season? 5 have been shown here so far, The episode where Larry stayed over in Jeff and Suzie's was hilarious! I love when he fly's into temper tantrums like that, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" :lol:.

Well done finale. Still seemed like a short season to me (I don't know how many episodes there were) but it really did make me wish Seinfeld was still on. It was great seeing Jerry & Larry the real people always acting like Jerry & George the characters.

saw the last episode last night. seeing the "Seinfeld" reunion stuff, was great. The show about nothing gets back together within the show about nothing, thats about the guy who co created the show, about nothing. lol. I liked how the reunion episode was given full screen at points to make it feel like it was like a real episode. It felt oddly like when the Beatles released "new" tracks. Its like, we got some "new "Seinfeld" stuff. I wish they had filmed enough of that stuff to make a new real episode of seinfeld that could be aired without the "curb" part.lol. And then just air it along with all the other reruns. I did feel some of the earlier season 7 episodes were a bit hit and miss. So i think it may be best if they did, perhaps do just one more season. They should go empty the tank,go for broke, etc for just one more season. Because how many more times can he just piss everyone around him off,lol. Seinfeld quit when they were ahead, they should follow that idea.

I think if they did a legitimate Seinfield reunion, NBC might be inclined to step in and have it be broadcast on their network.

I loved how they finally got Larry to play George on the show. Hopefully, we won't have to wait a long time for a new season of Curb.

I always caught this show through reruns a few years behind and I tried to like it, but I always end up aggravated. The show relies too much on having Larry say something silly and then everyone ganging up on him to an unreasonable degree. Instead of laughing, I feel sorry for him and just get so mad at those people, especially the fat friend's wife -- Suzie, I think; I hate that woman so much. She's painful to watch.

I don't know what happened to Larry David. Seinfeld was amazing until mid-1995, when it all went downhill, as they dumbed down the show and turned everyone into caricatures. I was happy when it decided to end things in 1998. David wrote one of the worst finales of all time.

i never thought the finale was that bad. I think it was hard to live up to hype. But they should just try to go for it all with one more season of curb. I can tell they may be running out of ideas. I mean its been almost 20 years of bad and inappropriate behavior between both shows! lol.

I don't know what happened to Larry David. Seinfeld was amazing until mid-1995, when it all went downhill, as they dumbed down the show and turned everyone into caricatures. I was happy when it decided to end things in 1998. David wrote one of the worst finales of all time.

He had left the series by then.

If Larry does another season, Jerry needs to be in it. It's like Lennon and McCartney, Lemmon and Matthau, Kermit the Frog and Fozzie Bear. They were made for each other.

In the past several years, the show has taken 2 year breaks, so, unfortunately, a new season might night not happen until 2011. :sad:

Seinfeld and Larry are definitely a good team, but I don't think Seinfeld should be on the show too often because that might ruin the novelty of his appearances.

i think they should do just one more season and go for broke. If they try to do a normal season 8 i think the ideas may run a bit thin.

Back
Top Bottom