Community: This Is The Darkest Timeline

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AmtHz6oCEAEc_A6.jpg

I had a feeling the hiatus would allow them time to look over the stories they'd been working on. Will be very interesting to see how that extra time to spruce up the stories pays off for each episode.

I love that they're talking about the "remedial timeline" episode, that's my favorite one from the season thus far.

And Joel leaving a room would make me very unhappy.

That would've been a good answer to see, yes :).

I've always found Abed's feelings to be quite real. He just handles them in a different way than most people do. But I think it's pretty obvious he cares about what's going on with his friends. I also love the friendship between him and Troy.

Also, the discussion about Troy makes me wish Donald Glover were here.

And hello, PhilsFan.

Loved the "spoiler" discussion. Hilarious (I'm under 30 and I know about the "Newhart" ending. Thank you, TV-knowledgeable mother).

I can't wait for that "Law & Order" episode. And the dreamatorium one sounds intriguiing, too.

Also, I loved the "Dinner with Andre" episode. One of the things I love most about this show is that even if I'm not familiar with the reference (or know of it but haven't seen it), I can still enjoy and understand the episode it's based off of (see the "Dungeons & Dragons" episode as well for another example).

Edit: Eh, I don't find him annoying. I find him interesting. He's got an unusual mind (obviously).

The guy who asked who their mentors were.

Danny hugging that girl was awesome. I loved the question about the movie too.

Cannot wait for March 15.

Back
Top Bottom