Community: This Is The Darkest Timeline

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It feels like fan fiction. Like, Joel McHale especially feels WAY off character, and just...silly.

Honestly, I also really didn't like the lack of Pierce, and I realize that Chevy Chase is a massive tool IRL, but that's kinda why he's so funny.

I thought the body swap episode was terrible, personally. Yet another attempt to make every single thing Abed does meaningful/emotional by force, rather than naturally like earlier in the show.

The finale was awful.

Like, I can't understand why people wanted a fourth season, the season three finale was pretty perfect.

Oh, and whoever was Showrunning did a TERRIBLE job with continuity. Distractingly so.

Enjoying five so far. The arse crack bandit episode felt like classic Community.

I'd love to read a history of the show. There was so much off-camera stuff happening, particularly from like season two onwards, but I just can't remember any of it, and it's important to the context of the show.

Dan Harmon gave an episode by episode run down of season 2 to the AV Club. They’re probably a good resource in general for Community news articles.

Back
Top Bottom