Christian Bale Losses His Shit On The Set of Terminator (Audio Recording)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
christianbale2-6a.gif

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

u2gif2-1.gif

Always makes me LOL

it seems that such a mistake, and a rant, would never have happened had McG been doing his job to begin with.

the rant was excessive, especially the threats, and self-important, but it's not all that out-of-the-ordinary. it's a massive movie, millions are being spent, and though Bale was wasting everyone's time, you have to be on your toes if you're going to work in the big leagues like that.

hell, i do fucking cable TV and if a crew member who's job it is to know better walked into my shot twice in a row he or she would hear about it. and i'm nice! i don't yell at all!

so Bale is a bit of a dick, but he's got his priorities straight. McG needs to grow a pair.

Yeah, big up for workplace bullying! :up:

It must be hard for actors when people walk in while they're doing a performance. It's like someone getting up on stage while U2 is performing and singing over Bono. I don't blame Christian for getting upset.

Last week, I was trying to impress the boss by salting the fries just so, when one of the douchebags on the grill tries to show off by performing a perfectly executed burger flip. I went ballistic and through some hot oil in his face. Do NOT fuck with the Fry Guy.

Last week, I was trying to impress the boss by salting the fries just so, when one of the douchebags on the grill tries to show off by performing a perfectly executed burger flip. I went ballistic and through some hot oil in his face. Do NOT fuck with the Fry Guy.

LMAO! :happy:

anyhow so I finally got to hear it, and I have to laugh at how near the end you can feel Bale really ready to physically hit yer man.

it also sounds like the Director was scared of Bale, prob in case he would quit and leave T4 in rags. LOL!

I dunno.

Bale sounds a little like Tom Cruise. hehe :wink:

I know it's no Bangs of New York, but I feel this should be reprinted here, for posterity.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the official transcript:

Lance's Mom: Am I going to walk around and rip your fucking heels off, in the middle of a trick? Then why the fuck are you walking right through? Ah-da-da-da, like this in the background. What the fuck is it with you? What don't you fucking understand? You got any fucking idea about, hey, it's fucking distracting having somebody walking up behind Dalton in the middle of a ream? Give me a fucking answer! What don't you get about it?

Sheila Twirlbutt, other prostitute: I was looking for a condom.

Lance's Mom: Ohhhhh, goooood for you. And how was it? I hope it was fucking good, because it's useless now, isn't it?

Twirlbutt: OK.

Lance's Mom: Fuck's sake woman, you're amateur. NSW, you got fucking something to say to this bitch?

No Spoken Words a.k.a. "NSW", pimp: I didn't see it happen.

Lance's Mom: Well, somebody should be fucking watching and keeping an eye on her.

NSW: Fair enough.

Lance's Mom: It's the second time that she doesn't give a fuck about what is going on in my bed, all right? I'm trying to fucking turn a trick here, and I am going "Why the fuck is Sheila walking in there? What is she doing there?" Do you understand my mind is not on the John if you're doing that?

Twirlbutt: I absolutely apologise. I'm sorry, I did not mean anything by it.

Lance's Mom: Stay out of my fucking room bitch. For fuck's sake. Alright, let's go again.

Dalton: I might need a minute.

Lance's Mom: Let's not take a fucking minute, let's go again.

(inaudible)

Lance's Mom: I'm going to fucking kick your fucking ass if you don't shut up for a second! All right?

Unknown voices: Lance's Mom, it's cool.

Lance's Mom: I'm going to go... Do you want me to fucking go trash your room?
Do you want me to fucking trash it? Then why are you trashing my trick?

Twirlbutt: I'm not trying to trash your trick.

Lance's Mom: You are trashing my trick!

Twirlbutt: Lance's Mom, I was only...

Lance's Mom: You do it one more fucking time and I ain't working in this brothel if you're still hired. I'm fucking serious. You're a nice girl. You're a nice girl, but that don't fucking cut it when you're fucking around like this in-house.

More than anyone else on this site, Laz is impressed with his own work. Don't get me wrong, I laugh at this shit too, but, it's even funnier when Laz takes a step back to admire his handiwork.

I've been known to quote myself and add a grumpy face if I feel that a brilliant joke has gone overlooked.

I'm not proud of it.

I know it's no Bangs of New York, but I feel this should be reprinted here, for posterity.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the official transcript:

Lance's Mom: Am I going to walk around and rip your fucking heels off, in the middle of a trick? Then why the fuck are you walking right through? Ah-da-da-da, like this in the background. What the fuck is it with you? What don't you fucking understand? You got any fucking idea about, hey, it's fucking distracting having somebody walking up behind Dalton in the middle of a ream? Give me a fucking answer! What don't you get about it?

Sheila Twirlbutt, other prostitute: I was looking for a condom.

Lance's Mom: Ohhhhh, goooood for you. And how was it? I hope it was fucking good, because it's useless now, isn't it?

Twirlbutt: OK.

Lance's Mom: Fuck's sake woman, you're amateur. NSW, you got fucking something to say to this bitch?

No Spoken Words a.k.a. "NSW", pimp: I didn't see it happen.

Lance's Mom: Well, somebody should be fucking watching and keeping an eye on her.

NSW: Fair enough.

Lance's Mom: It's the second time that she doesn't give a fuck about what is going on in my bed, all right? I'm trying to fucking turn a trick here, and I am going "Why the fuck is Sheila walking in there? What is she doing there?" Do you understand my mind is not on the John if you're doing that?

Twirlbutt: I absolutely apologise. I'm sorry, I did not mean anything by it.

Lance's Mom: Stay out of my fucking room bitch. For fuck's sake. Alright, let's go again.

Dalton: I might need a minute.

Lance's Mom: Let's not take a fucking minute, let's go again.

(inaudible)

Lance's Mom: I'm going to fucking kick your fucking ass if you don't shut up for a second! All right?

Unknown voices: Lance's Mom, it's cool.

Lance's Mom: I'm going to go... Do you want me to fucking go trash your room?
Do you want me to fucking trash it? Then why are you trashing my trick?

Twirlbutt: I'm not trying to trash your trick.

Lance's Mom: You are trashing my trick!

Twirlbutt: Lance's Mom, I was only...

Lance's Mom: You do it one more fucking time and I ain't working in this brothel if you're still hired. I'm fucking serious. You're a nice girl. You're a nice girl, but that don't fucking cut it when you're fucking around like this in-house.

Just to see this posted again. Shit.

Dalton Pan would agree.

I hear you. I thought of a post of mine from months ago that I'm sure you did not see, but would appreciate it. I need to locate it. Talk about cracking your own shit up.....

Sounds like HISTORIAN type activities are needed. What post was it, and where?

Back
Top Bottom