Christian Bale Losses His Shit On The Set of Terminator (Audio Recording)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what's with his accent ? English to America and back, often in the same sentence

His words may have been cruel and hurtful, but his voice and demeanor have a long way to go to scare me (coming from a family where full blown rage, frightening fits and tossed/destroyed items is a way of life):|

If I was the guy he was speaking to I'd have gone over and decked him one.

There are more swear words than fuck too. :rolleyes: Honestly. If you're going to go on a hissy fit at least make it a bit more varied.

tacotomouth.gif

You eat that taco Christian, YOU EAT IT AND YOU FUCKING LIKE IT!

HA! I haven't seen that one before.

I finally listened to the remix when I got home. Oh my god, that is a beautiful thing. I totally want an mp3 of it.

^You have watched Newsies? LOLOLO, I have never had the pleasure...

Do you think Bale will get an honorary Oscar for this little tirade, cause I think he deserves one...

I saw it this past year, and I haaaaaaaaaated it. I kind of went in figuring I wouldn't like it, but I was watching as many of Bale's movies I could after seeing The Dark Knight, like, 500 times. :)

I haven't seen any of these movies...BUT I DID SEE "3:10 TO YUMA" Ah? Please say you liked that one!

I definitely didn't hate it! It wasn't as good as I'd heard, but that's probably because I go very hesitantly into anything that looks remotely like a "western." I had an existing bias towards that one. :)

Back
Top Bottom