Charlie Sheen....what the hell?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
he won't do Big Brother

after the huge successes of both Spin City and 2 and 1/2 Men

I imagine he will get a sitcom again

I forgot he was on Spin City. I definitely don't associate him with that show. (not that this has anything to do with the topic, just an aside).

I just think he is still viable
if he calms down just a little bit,
some network can create a sitcom around a single semi-bad-boy character, and it will do well.

There are certain things we know for sure ...

-- Charlie Sheen will NOT be coming back to the show
-- Chuck Lorre has a plan for re-tooling the show, but no deals with replacement actors have been made. In fact, no offers have even been put on the table.
-- A decision on the fate of "Men" will be made before May 18.

The Hollywood Reporter says Lorre is thinking of beefing up Jon Cryer's role and bringing a new actor onboard to replace Sheen. H.R. is saying some of the candidates are Woody Harrelson, Jeremy Piven and Bob Saget.

One well-connected source tells TMZ, "There really is a good chance the show won't come back."

I think they should give it a try.

Let the Sheen character get written out.

And have Harrelson come in as a half-brother that the mom never told them about.

Let him be released on parole with a condition that he has to be in a stable home :shrug:

recasting would be dumb. if they bring the show back they should have his character die off-screen in some big orgy and/or drug overdose. or just something hilarious idk

but they just need to pull the plug. that'd be preferable.

Spin City went on after the lead actor left.
with the new lead it did very well and had a good run.

and many thought NYPD Blue would not succeed after that first lead left.

I'm torn between wanting the show to fail because it's fucking Two and a Half Men, and wanting it to be wildly successful, just to piss off Sheen.

Although that would mean he'll still be ranting and assholing his way through the media until the end of time, and I wish he'd just go away, so ........

Actually, if the show fails, then he'll be bragging and assholing his way through the media that the show couldn't survive without him, so I don't think that's a good option, either.

Fuck that guy.

Finally, the inevitable Comedy Central Roast. Should be interesting.

Charlie's killing two birds now: Plugging his CC Roast and apologizing for his hijinks earlier this year. Good move. We want good Charlie back. The dude that did Platoon and Wall Street. Hell, I thought Men At Work was pretty funny too. :wink:

I was impressed with him at the Emmy Awards. A new and improved Charlie? Hmmm. how long will that last. He does have that roast coming up.

Ashton tweeted this picture, taken backstage

281x211.jpg

Back
Top Bottom