Charlie Sheen....what the hell?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
someone tell me when charlie rose decides to get charlie sheen and tom cruise to do a double guest spot. if i were handy with the photoshop or some video editing software, i might try to make that "happen." call it see? cult religions are just as scary as coke! actually, i'm kind of bored with the idea already. i can't really figure out what the fascination with his douchebaggery is all about. i know enough douchebags in real life, thank you.

Wow-sellout much CBS?

Looks like "Two and a Half Men" may be whole again soon.

Without determining who represents what fraction, NBC's Jeff Rossen is reporting that, according to a source close to Sheen, two weeks after Sheen was fired from the show, the $2 million an episode man may get his job back on the biggest sitcom on television.

"Sources close to Charlie Sheen tell NBC News, CBS has offered him his job back. Discussions ongoing. Not a done deal," Rossen said via Twitter.

Of any reporter, Rossen would know; Sheen has praised the reporter who interviewed him for his multi-part NBC special report (part one and part two).

Hollywoodlife.com also reports that discussions are ongoing. A show insider told the site, “The rumors are true — CBS wants Charlie back. They saw how popular his tour has become, how it has been selling out, and when word spread that he started talking to Fox about a late-night show, some decision-makers got a little antsy."

There's an 80% chance that Sheen returns, the source told the site.

If this is all true, it's a huge turnaround for the network and Sheen, who have been at war over the last month. Sheen ripped series creator Chuck Lorre in a series of radio and television interviews, and sued for $100 million following his firing and the show's decision to shut down for the rest of the season.

Right? We'll fire people who go around and badmouth us ...... unless it turns out we're losing a bunch of money, in which case we'll go crawling on our knees to get him back. Well done, CBS.

As for his "tour" - I can't believe anyone would actually pay real money for a ticket to go see this asshole ... do what, exactly? Stand on stage and be a pathetic asshole?

CBS is now the equal to a parent who can't seeing their bratty child cry about their broken toy and finally break down and replace it.

I didn't mind charlie's bullshit as long as he didn't end up getting his way.

bono_212 said:
CBS is now the equal to a parent who can't seeing their bratty child cry about their broken toy and finally break down and replace it.

I didn't mind charlie's bullshit as long as he didn't end up getting his way.

exactly. not to mention what will happen whenever the how is inevitably cancelled.

i just feel bad for the rest of the cast. it's like they threw a party and the dad showed up drunk and embarrassed everyone and now just expects everyone to pretend like nothing happened.

I hope the writers take this opportunity to a) make the show funny again or b) sabotage it and go out in a blaze of glory, unrelentingly making fun of Charlie as it goes down. Actually, those two options could end up being one and the same. :hmm: Either way, the next season should definitely be the last. Please. For the love of god, let it be the last.

Chicago = winning!

Charlie Sheen's "Torpedo of Truth" Round 2: "I Won!"

Sun., Apr. 3, 2011 9:55 PM PDT by Ken Baker

After bombing in Detroit, it would seem Charlie Sheen found his frantic footing again after staying up until 4:30 in the morning reworking the show, he tells E! News.

"I just got back to basics," Sheen tells us. "Gotta go with what got you to the dance and give the people what they want. On the bus someone said, 'You know, we could just keep driving to L.A.' I said, 'F-ck that. That's what losers do. I won.' "

So what did the Chicago crowd experience that the Detroit crowd didn't?

MORE: Charlie Sheen Will "Reboot" Live Show for Chicago

Charlie, sitting in a chair, just talking. Which was the idea he apparently came up with in the wee hours of the morning between Detroit and Chicago. Sheen sat onstage with only a pack of cigarettes and his friend/tour coproducer Joey Scoleri interviewing him.

The show, which began 20 minutes late, started with Sheen receiving a standing ovation from the crowd along with chants of "Detroit sucks!" He then stood before the sold-out audience and read them a letter:

"Dear f--king awesome Chicago," he began, the paper shaking in his right hand. "I'm a veteran of a disturbing odyssey that at times had me questioning the very nature of my soul." Sheen, alluding to the disaster in Detroit, proclaimed he was back and stronger than ever.

Scoleri told the crowd he was going to ask Charlie "all the sh-t you guys wanna know." Instead of videos, rappers and opening acts, Sheen's show was as raw as it gets, much to the delight of the ticket-buyers. Among topics covered during the sit-down:

Marriage: "Marriage for me sucked," Sheen said. "I'm 0-for-3." He then called Denise Richards "the kidnapper" and spoke very bluntly about the night in March the cops raided his house, saying, "Nice try, bitch. I got those kids back didn't I? She sent 9,000 cops to my house looking for drugs and guns. They found one gun from 1848."

His Aspen domestic violence arrest: "I don't know if we can get into that," he said, keeping mum. "There's legal sh-t happening with that. Aspen f--king sucks."

On CBS: "I didn't walk away from sh-t. I got fired. That's not f--king cool. They didn't give a f--k that I was hammered for eight years. But as soon as I spoke back and said, 'F--k you, you're a creep…' I'm not knocking Two and a Half Men. I'm talking about the weirdos who run it. If they hired me back I'd do it again."
Charlie Sheen

On AA: "I just stopped. I don't believe in all your fiction, all your bullsh-t. I got tired of losing. I said, 'F--k all this. It's time for winning.' "

How to be a goddess: After ripping off his shirt and bringing the crowd to its feet, a blonde in the front row shouted that she wanted to be one of his goddesses. "You have to be f--king me. Start there. The rest is up to you!" But apparently Sheen is wary of more than two ladies at a time. "I tried a third. I did. You can't keep an eye on the third one," he complained. "I have two eyes. I have two goddesses. I'm not bipolar. I'm bi-winning." Soon after, the goddesses were paraded out for a photo op.

On paying for sex: "So much f--king easier. Plus, I ran out of sh-t to buy."

The Plaza Debacle: "Here's what really sucks: I never f--ked her! And that's the f--king truth. You owe me a watch and some f--king love. That's what TMZ won't f--king tell you. Trolls, Music, and Zombies that's what it f--king stands for."

Well, the fans certainly got what they paid for: an in-depth and uncensored look inside Charlie's brain. Afterward, Sheen told fans, "I'm having the best time of my life. Unlike that death sentence that was Detroit."

The show ended with a standing ovation. After the show, Charlie was congratulated on his comeback. "Comeback? That would mean I was down," he responded with a smile.

Read more: Charlie Sheen's "Torpedo of Truth" Round 2: "I Won!" - E! Online

6:40 PM: The goddesses just walked out on stage. We're told Charlie just pointed to audience members who are smoking weed and said, "That's winning!"

6:48 PM: Charlie asks, "How many 'Two and a Half Men' fans are here, and who wants to see me back on it?" Do I want to be back on it? Well f**k yeah I do! I made them 5 billion!"

6:50 PM: Charlie says, "I've had a ball in Cleveland. I should move here ... is anyone hiring?" Unemployment jokes kill in Cleveland.

6:55 PM: Crowd goes nuts when Charlie puts on an Indians hat, and then gives his dad props ... asking, "How many 'Apocalypse Now' fans are here? Martin Sheen, ever hear of him ... he's the coolest guy on the planet."

7:00 PM: Big finish -- Charlie says, "F**k Milwaukee! We are filming Major League 3 here! Cleveland do u feel like you are winning?" He closes with, "I love you all goodnight!" ... and walks off to a standing ovation."

Sounds like a full 180 from the opening night disaster in Detroit.

more winning!

5:50 PM: Another audience chant -- this time directed towards Charlie's ex Denise Richards ... with people yelling, "F**K THAT B*TCH"

Nice!

Lowest common denominator...

5:50 PM: Another audience chant -- this time directed towards Charlie's ex Denise Richards ... with people yelling, "F**K THAT B*TCH"

Nice!

Lowest common denominator...

Pretty much what one would expect considering they PAID to go see him. The fools in Detroit paid to boo him. No problem. Charlie will gladly take their money... and use them as comic fodder in other cities.

Whatever he thinks of her or no matter how much he's willing to sell himself out for money or ego or whatever...she is the mother of two of his children. One day they can find out on the internet, or maybe kids will already say things to them in school.

"Winning" fatherhood there :up:

he won't do Big Brother

after the huge successes of both Spin City and 2 and 1/2 Men

I imagine he will get a sitcom again

Back
Top Bottom