Charlie Sheen....what the hell?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
165730d1299626184-funny-strange-random-pics-charlie_sheen_machete_4-450x619.jpg

I'm not sure why his ramblings have become a cultural phenomenon. Just walk around any major city (or college town, for that matter) and you can find some derelict spouting equally incomprehensible drivel.

I'm not sure why his ramblings have become a cultural phenomenon. Just walk around any major city (or college town, for that matter) and you can find some derelict spouting equally incomprehensible drivel.
that's the thing though, usually you have to find some homeless person or something. this is a guy who's famous. people really do love schadenfreude.

Yes, still a total dickhead. If he really is mentally ill, the whole thing is very sad. But somehow it's even more sad if he isn't.

I have to draw the line at him calling Jon Cryer a troll-leave Duckie alone!

How can you get away with selling tiger blood without labeling it as such? Explain yourself, mofo

Duckie :love:

Touring. He's touring now. Stop the planet, I want to get off...

Oh, so it really is like Ferguson's Bedlam analogy now. We'll get to poke sticks at the crazy guy in person!

I can't get over how big his right nostril is.

#servalblood

Servals are awesome. They're so pretty, and so domestic catlike. We saw one at werribee and I just wanted to pat her, give her an ear scratch. She stopped to meow at me when I tried chatting to her and everything. Such a gorgeous animal.

Let's all talk about servals. Or just talk about Charlie. Is he a scientologist by any chance?

Ah, my sister did a stint working at the zoo. We went down to visit her and she took us all over the zoo on our own personal tour. The serval was out of exhibit so she could rest (people apparently stress them) but we got to see her in her off duty area. That is one awesome zoo. Really tops :)

By the time you buy it and wear it, it'll already be an old, tired meme.

... oops, it already is!

Back
Top Bottom