Charlie Sheen....what the hell?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Charlie Sheen is hilarious!" - waitress at my local burger joint

The man is a meme. The man is a F-18.

Despite what I said yesterday, I have to post this here, if only because I heart Peanuts and this uses the very first Peanuts strip:

sheen.png

Yeah, he's batshit insane as well. So? Which one should actually be headline news?

The batshit insane leader who's ordering attacks on his own country? Or the batshit insane overpaid celebrity brat who's just saying crazy shit to anyone who'll listen? That article made me really uncomfortable, even after I had a quick laugh at it. Considering the guy has no qualms about killing his own people, I don't think it's really much to laugh at.

I do my share of point-and-laugh at celebrities, this one has just reached the point of discomfort for me personally. I'm not judging anyone who's amused by it. I just hate that it's treated as actual news, or worthy of comparison to stuff like Gaddafi.

/buzzkill harpy

Aren't there...other....ways for you to get rid of him? You know what I mean. *wink*

Another quick note Sheen-related. I liked the show Two and a Half Men. HE didn't "make" the show tho....the kid actor is hysterical, Jon Cryer is great and the actress who plays the maid-HYSTERICAL! I think the show could continue sans Sheen but his acting like such a pompous ASS right now will do everything to not let that happen. Really, really sad.

I'm skipping the news and all those E! Entertainment type shows till the Sheen hype blows over. I cannot even stand hearing his name mentioned......just like the whole Lohan saga made me feel so sickened.

If a show like Community ends up getting cancelled, and Two and a Half Men gets more seasons, it will officially be the death of humour.

I just want him to form a dream team of psycho with Glenn Beck.

Oh, lord, please don't give anyone any ideas. :crack: Stuff of my nightmares, that.

If a show like Community ends up getting cancelled, and Two and a Half Men gets more seasons, it will officially be the death of humour.

Hell, yes.

I kind of have a complete lack of tolerance for anyone who's been in trouble with domestic violence related things, so the fact that he still was able to work and still had a fanbase and all that despite that bugs me to no end.

Angela

You know who he really needs to pair up with? Joaquin Phoenix. Maybe they can be a new rap duo.

Carek1230 said:
Another quick note Sheen-related. I liked the show Two and a Half Men. HE didn't "make" the show tho....the kid actor is hysterical, Jon Cryer is great and the actress who plays the maid-HYSTERICAL! I think the show could continue sans Sheen but his acting like such a pompous ASS right now will do everything to not let that happen. Really, really sad.

I'm skipping the news and all those E! Entertainment type shows till the Sheen hype blows over. I cannot even stand hearing his name mentioned......just like the whole Lohan saga made me feel so sickened.

It's not hype; it's the truth. I don't make the rules.

Back
Top Bottom