Charlie Sheen....what the hell?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Watched a rerun of the Sheen roast during the middle of the night. Hysterical good times! Steve-O broke his nose! Mike Tyson was hilarious! Hard to keep from laughing so loud I'd wake neighbors up!!!:lol:

Episode wasn't that bad. I generally
27519_114435991932993_2416_n.jpg
have never really taken to the show, but eh It got a few laughs in our household.

Charlie might have been an asshole many times, but damn, I'd never wish being HIV Positive upon him.

Last edited:
Charlie might have been an asshole many times, but damn, I'd never wish being HIV Positive upon him.

Of course not!

Actually when you think about it, it kind of explains some of his crazy ass behavior. I guess he found out the news about the time he started going really off the deep end nuts. Kind of makes sense.

I hope he does well on and stays on his ARV meds, and tries clean living for a change. Also hope he didn't pass along the virus to anyone.

Of course not!

Actually when you think about it, it kind of explains some of his crazy ass behavior. I guess he found out the news about the time he started going really off the deep end nuts. Kind of makes sense.

I hope he does well on and stays on his ARV meds, and tries clean living for a change. Also hope he didn't pass along the virus to anyone.

Agreed!

The shame about Charlie Sheen is he was a good actor who was capable of doing drama and comedy well. In the first half of his career, I went to see movies because he was in them.

His father commended his courage to disclose his medical situation publicly. Poor Martin has dealt with a lot of his son's bullshit.

Well, if recent stories of videos of him engaging in sex with males while doing drugs are true, and they're turning out to be possible, he has been really reckless. It's a shame.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

The New York Post is reporting that there's a video from 2011 (The year he was diagnosed as HIV positive.) of Charlie smoking from a crack pipe and then engaging in various sex acts with another male.

I mean, if anyone has been paying even casual attention to Charlie's activities for roughly the last 20 years, this isn't surprising and unfortunately he's paying the price for it. The guy was dumb enough to pay for hookers with checks for Christ's Sake. :lol: Hopefully, his reckless days are over.

If only HIV explained why he's been an abusive asshole for so many years. But nope, guess now he's just an abusive asshole with HIV.

(I wouldn't wish HIV on anyone, I'm sorry he's ill, but seriously, this only kind of explains 'reckless' behavior, not being a general shithead.)

I don't wish HIV upon anyone, especially not Charlie Sheen. Because he's such an asshole, he probably gave it to people and didn't care.

Back
Top Bottom