Celebrity Apprentice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Daddysgonnapay

New Yorker
Anyone gonna watch?
I will probably give it one shot to see Joan rivers have her meltdown..haha:hyper::hyper:

The Men's team have many more well known peeps....Dennis Rodman, Clint Black, Andrew Dice Clay, Jesse James, Herschel Walker, Tom Green, Scott Hamilton....Women's team...not so much there is Joan...and her daughter Melissa...what are they? joined at the hip? a woman poker player , a Kardasian chick, a playboy bunny, a model from Deal or no deal, a woman golfer...pretty much do not know any of the chicks:|

I love Dice, but he deserved to go. Rodman was an idiot too of course.

And, yes, I agree the mens' team definitely has many more well known peeps. Why are we supposed to give a shit about Melissa Rivers?

I was looking forward to seeing this season.
I am a big fan of Annie Duke, she's a great poker player and the sister of Richard Lederer another incredibly smart player....but she came out as such pain in the ass.

It should be a good one.

I've never watched this show, but I thought I'd give it a shot since it involved celebrities.

Cupcakes :drool:

I love this show and I reckon this season is going to be great. There's some real extreme personalities on this one that are going to butt heads. The cool customers like Jesse James, Clint Black, or Scott Hamilton look good to make it far in the game.

yes, I did watch it and I enjoyed it.

I think the poker girl is good, she seems to be focused, and when the playboy bunny wanted to sell all the remaining cupcakes, without saying how much, :huh:
heck, it could have been $100 bucks,

dice clay is King of the Universe, in his own head.

Wow, the way the ladies decorated their truck looked so lame in comparison to the guys. :lol: Guess it didn't matter though!

Oh Yes.....the guys truck was awesome! Jesse James came up with that idea and it was such a good one...too bad it was a wasted effort...I loved when The Donald was asking all the other hard-working guys who they would fire...and it was all Dennis or Dice:lol::lol:

I think the poker girl is good, she seems to be focused, and when the playboy bunny wanted to sell all the remaining cupcakes, without saying how much, :huh:
heck, it could have been $100 bucks,

I understand why she would grate on somebody's nerves after a while but she's at least competent.

They should dump Melissa Rivers first.

I always kind of suspect the producing and editing of these shows.

Anyways, the focus on the girls team seemed to be what made them win over the disorganization on the guys team.

Not that I want to defend Rodman, but he has an odd celebrity effect, he used to live a few blocks from me. People do go nuts around the guy. I think he was lying low in the truck because if he was on the street the crowd may had just gathered around him and ignored the cupcakes and other b-listers.

Thing with Rodman is that he works better with someone else telling him what to do. If one of the boys took his hand and went with him down the street a few times, people would've been drawn to Rodman, who would've then brought them down to the cupcake truck. Tom Green was one of the guys who did do that. Some of the others should've followed suit. When Rodman played for former Bulls Coach, Phil Jackson, Jackson gave Rodman certain rules to follow, but also made sure to give Dennis the room to let "Rodman be Rodman". That worked enough to garner both another 3 NBA Championships.

Dice, sadly, decided to act like, who else, Dice. Meaning, like a damn fool. Dice should've helped out in some way in the kitchen. Even Rodman was working in the kitchen, but Dice summoned Rodman to leave once he decided he was gonna use Dennis to promote the event on his radio show. Bad move for both these guys. Number One, nobody wants to "listen" to what Rodman has to say. They just want to see the freak and get their picture taken with the guy. Number Two, how many people are even listening to Dice's show who give enough of a shit to come down and make a donation? Dice's "audience" are mostly men. And the kind of men who listen to Dice don't want to come down and see other men at a cupcake truck. They want to see women, particularly scantily clad women. So, Dice pulls 2 dudes out of the kitchen who both proved useless elsewhere.
That, and Dice wanting to pretty much quit didn't help either.

Yeah, Jesse James is my favorite person on the show. He always seems to keep things at an even keel.

I like Tom, but he fucked up hugely. He made no effort to spruce up the wedding dress store and he was LATE. The project manager cannot be late.

Yes, Rodman is an asshole, but we already knew that. He will go soon.

I'll give Tom credit for one thing. Things were at least calm when he was PM. But, being late to work when you are the PM is unacceptable.

The ladies, meanwhile, are destroying the men.

This task was NOT fair for the men though. Selling wedding dresses? Good gravy! :doh: You never saw the men's "wedding planner". Cuz, they didn't utilize one. This was right up the ladies' alley.

yeah, I agree about the task not being fair....what do most men know about how to market that product?
I thought the Donald might fire them both...and Tom Green was late cause he was hung over....no excuse...and Rodman:doh: Loser! he looks like he is going after Clint next week....Clint looks like he stands up to him too...go Clint!:wink:

Jesse James is a stellar guy...he was so emotional tonight, I found myself getting emotional too.....I have no idea how Dennis Rodman is doing since the taping of this show, but I truly hope he has gotten some help....it seems like Jesse would be there to help if he wanted it.

Joan Rivers and Melissa need to be weaned off each other :huh:
Those 2 are WAY too attached at the hip!

Could we please get rid of Clint Black already?! I really think Herschel should have been the one who got to stay. Yeah he didn't do the best job with the desert and it come them a win. However Clint has a history of not listening to the project managers and being difficult to work with. Not to mention he totally sucked at the auction!

Still putting money on Jesse :up: Was disappointed though with his lack of marketing with the challenge.

This is actually better than his regular apprentice show.

I have gotten a little more respect for Melissa. She seems to be holding her own ok and has made her individual contributions.

The best two people on the show are Annie and Joan.

Clint Black probably draws a lot of viewers in with his popularity. That is why Trump has not tossed him yet. His sense of timing and humor is really odd. He has come off looking a bit awkward and/or just stupid.

Jesse won't win. The PB bunny is not that strong of a player.

The show will play out well if the final 3 are Annie, Joan and Melessa with either Joan or Melissa going up against Annie.

My money is on Annie. She is a all around perfect woman, she has it all. Just ask her.

Back
Top Bottom