Celebrity Apprentice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^That's pretty much what I think too.

I figured Jesse would be a sure shot for the final but after his laid back job of managing and slip up with the marketing end of it, I just don't think he's got the stuff to take on a Joan or Annie in the end. A Rivers member and Annie are the perfect ending to this saga anyway. I'm hoping Joan decimates her too.

I think Joan was being ridiculous. I was embarrassed for her, to be honest.

I can't stand Melissa.

I think the final 2 will be Melissa/Annie.

Wow, Melissa and Joan wouldn't know class if it crawled up their ass and came out their mouth.

They need to be medicated.

what the hell do you think was in that note Trump passed? man that would have piised me off...I would have been demanding to know what they were passing notes about:angry::angry:..
seriously, as much as a baby as Melissa is ... I would have sent Annie packing simply for her smugness, and the fact it was all her idea

Who in their right mind would hire Melissa Rivers for ANY project? Her personality is awful! She sulks and pouts and even goes bat-s**t crazy. Mama better leave her a lot of money, because her professional career should be DONE.

Will admit didn't think Clint had a chance last night. He pulled it off though so will give him credit for that.

Not a Rivers fan but I think Annie should have been fired. She did come up with the idea. Given how much money she can pull in with fundraising though I don't see Trump ever letting her go.

If it is about raising money,
Jesse should have been fired a long time ago.

Hershel raised more money,

The show will be a lot less interesting and entertaining without the Rivers, they should have sent Brande home, she has not been that strong on tasks and only can call in some money because of her PB association.

A final four with Annie, Brande, Clint and Jesse. :yawn:

Clint is out, he is not that smart and has made some odd calls, the only reason he won this week is because Annie had a bad layout and Brande did not fix it.

Jesse has good intuitive skills, but is too low key.

Annie can easily handle Brande.

Game over. Annie is best bet to win.

And it does not even seem like the Board room will have any real sparks with these four, perhaps a little from Jesse and Annie.

Not a Rivers fan but I think Annie should have been fired. She did come up with the idea. Given how much money she can pull in with fundraising though I don't see Trump ever letting her go.

I agree...I think that was essentially what Trump must have written in his little high school note...

and I agree with Deep here
"A final four with Annie, Brande, Clint and Jesse. " BORING!

do you think Joan will be coaxed back?

Oh Joan is gonna be back, this show is about entertainment.

She sounded real stupid yesterday when she told Brande that this wasn't about money for the charities.

That said, I thought that Brande would get the boot.

I'm all for the bad guy in reality shows starting off with my main man, Richard Hatch from the first Survivor and also Piers from the last Apprentice. But, this Annie character I just really don't like. She's smug, arrogant, and manipulating, which is fine for this show, and perhaps it comes off better on others but with her I find it painful and grating.

The thing is, in the framework of this competition, in a business setting, and where Donald himself has said, teamwork is key, Annie has done it her way through manipulation. She's hardly a team player, and for that she deserves to be fired.

If Trump would hold these "celebrities" up to the same standards as he does the "regular" people...Annie would have definately been fired last night...I am sure that is why Melissa was so pissed off...she had a right to be pissed off...she just has zero class in showing how she feels.

If Trump would hold these "celebrities" up to the same standards as he does the "regular" people...Annie would have definately been fired last night....

No, Brande would have gone if this was the regular Apprentice, since she delegated away all the duties and was PM and lost.

It seemed like it was headed in that direction.

Then they did the jr. high note passing thing. Thrump to MadDog Cramer. :huh:

That (kind of) explains why Melissa (and Joan) can feel somewhat justified in crying foul.

this is the best pair,
I would have rather seen Melissa take Annie on

I wish Joan would come to her senses a bit. Hitler :huh:
Annie should win this thing easily with Joan consumed with emotion and rage.

The only wild card,
is that these women have to team up with the loser rejects for this last challenge.

I'm pretty sure i saw Melissa in the previews for next week. Except, didn't she say, during her hissy fit last week, that she wasn't coming back??

What a waste of 3 hrs.

Joan needs to be medicated.

I love the rationale "you are old but you're energetic, so you win!"

Yeah, pick the old lady because she has energy- not the smart, resourceful, more professional, money-raising other person.

how annoying is Trump though? He asks questions at the board room...ie the event planning problem....and then won't let Annie answer the question! he just keeps interjecting...shut the fuck up Trump and let her explain!! Man, that annoyed me!

:ohmy:I really thought Annie was going to win! Joan just really had no need of name calling like that!! Well. so much for that! At least charity wins all in all!! :D:up:

Actually, I think that Annie thought that she had won....did you see her face when Donald looked at her and said; "Annie, you're.......fired."

He normally says you are "Hired" at that point to the winner.

I don't watch this show but it happened to be on while I was putzing around the other night. Ugh I almost puked when I saw Joan's face. My God what is that woman thinking having all that plastic surgery? Unfreakingbelievable. I had to change the channel.

Back
Top Bottom