Cast Your Movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really prefer THE AMENDMENT, to be honest. Bottom line, for me, is that when he's done schooling some sucka, I can swoop in and say "You just got AMENDED motherfucker", which carries a lot more impact than "You just got ANSWERED motherfucker".

However, I will abide by whatever ruling the council makes.

Do not defy the council, Master, not again.

Cyrus needs to make a cameo in there somewhere. Caaaaaaaan yoooooooou dig it?

one of mine would be about four women meeting four male strangers and one big whole feckin interaction of affairs and stuff all unknown to each other, typically like many you get at your local store.

Women (prob):

Halle Berry as a dancer

Daryll Hanna as a bar-worker

hmm - maybe Carrie Ann Moss as the eldest of them all, sort of all hyped up and unopen. Barely leaves the house. black hair, pale skin. gaunt looking, unhappy, fecked off, moody.

and prob someone like young, like Evan Rachael Wood, as the blossoming youngster who attracts the old eejits.

men:

4 unknown good lookin guys off the street.

1 hour and 50 mins long. opening scene of Halle dancing. cuts to a shot of a homeless man where a car passes, then cuts to shot of an office with one of the new male strangers arguing with his boss.

one of mine would be about four women meeting four male strangers and one big whole feckin interaction of affairs and stuff all unknown to each other, typically like many you get at your local store.

Women (prob):

Halle Berry as a dancer

Daryll Hanna as a bar-worker

hmm - maybe Carrie Ann Moss as the eldest of them all, sort of all hyped up and unopen. Barely leaves the house. black hair, pale skin. gaunt looking, unhappy, fecked off, moody.

and prob someone like young, like Evan Rachael Wood, as the blossoming youngster who attracts the old eejits.

men:

4 unknown good lookin guys off the street.

1 hour and 50 mins long. opening scene of Halle dancing. cuts to a shot of a homeless man where a car passes, then cuts to shot of an office with one of the new male strangers arguing with his boss.

Nice. This is how it's done people. I assume the boss is played by Mickey Rourke and the new male stranger promptly gets tossed out the window where Carrie Ann Moss almost steps on him and gets pissed off and walks away. Right?

no, the boss is played by some hyped-up tight-necked redheaded 49 year old male who wears glasses now and again and some very unflattering light-shaded suits where he looks more like a bloody camel wearing a wig than a man with a job.

no no NO!

this would be some rough-skinned butthead.
there would be a row, the guy quits, walks out, walks into the street, takes out phone to make a call and a taxi pulls up and Evan gets out and she is looking so gorgeous that this 20 something stranger is mesmorized, and Evan glances at him, they hold gazes for a full 10 seconds, in slow motion, her ivory three-quarter length coat covering a top and skirt, as she holds an umbrella in her left hand and turns from paying the big cap-wearin Bronxy type 90 year old taxi driver, her hair very long and just blonde and pale face with delicate make-up features yet holding maturity as people walk by and he just watches her walk all the way down the street.

cuts to the same homeless man being given some money.

cuts to Carrie-ann character in a darkened room, wearing dark, looking master-splendid gaunt, just staring into a mirror, trying to apply lipstick but suddenly wiping it off. the day is cold, icy blue inside shot of small upper window and some light getting in but not enough so gives vibe of a woman blocking herself in, for some reason, we all dont know why, yet, thou.

ach now you have me on a roll Uber :down:

can't, can't! what will happen is a full page of my crap and everyone sitting at a 180 degree angle trying to make some sense of it all!

:D

whats interesting is that Halle Berry has an affair with the husband of her long-lost sister she never knows about.

ALIEN WAR

Starring

Tom Cruise
Val Kilmer
And NSW

As three travellin boys lost in a forest.

A light shines down

The boys get their plastic knives and forks out.

The aliens get their 20 inch fingers out.

Let the battle commence.

a 20 min movie that actually wins an Oscar for Best Foreign Movie 2009.

why Uber? it will be the first scratch and sniff movie.

!

look seriously, they try to kidnap our NSW, but he gets his green laser out and screams 'F***K you assh*8les' as he charges forward up the ship steps in slow motion as our hero and we dont see him for at least 30 seconds.

because he will emerge covered in green goo and a wedding ring from the Queen Alien.

this movie will be unbelievably crap it wont even be available on DVD.

I think after they kidnap him he just annoys the fuck out of them because he keeps asking, "Hey, are we going to do the beach volleyball scene now? Come on. Let's do the beach volleyball scene now. Talk to me, Goose. Beach volleyball? I've been practicing...got my knee brace and everything...." So they put him in the plane and keep trying to recreate the eject scene when it goes bad for Goose. Only on MARS!

As usual Tom Cruise will have the expensive haircut, the leather jacket, the baseball cap, the ‘Steven-Spielberg-is-my-best-friend-ever’ grin, and the robotic moves and lines to make us all fall in love with a crap movie.

He will make girls swoon, and make guys jealous.

He will be the front leader in this quest and Val Kilmer will be his guard dog.

actually it could be an Alien become Top Gun movie

NSW takes his shirt off and exposes a really huge tattoo, as they bounce balloons (not volleyballs!)

naah we have to make Mike the little hero.

naah we have to make Mike the little hero.

Can it be a Tragedy then? Where the hero dies? A real slow and painful death too - like in Braveheart - but slower and more painful?

The council shall be abolished then... I have no need for the old ways...

You put all your hopes in this new "science"? Is this not just a newer version of the old ways?

if you want.

shall we have it that he is sawn in half, he leaves the ship crawlin on his hands with this shot of intestines showing and stretchin out about 6 ft, and his butt just leakin out behind him like a pile of slop slowly makin its way to the bottom thanks to gravity, this sharp cry of 'why WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!' comin from Mike as he holds his broken plastic knife. these dead legs all scary hairy just spread flat as they slink behind, all the while Tom and Val just standing gobs hitting the ground.

shall we have it even more that 20 kiddie aliens jump on his butt and treat it like a bouncy castle?

HELL YES MORE!

I say, I make a gory Alien movie. proper plastic jobs with 90 inch neck so thin you would have to study hard to see it.

an exclusive inside movie shot:

alienmj6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom