Cast Your Movie - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-09-2008, 03:03 PM   #16
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 10:28 PM
The planned sequels:

Doghorse III - Overdog
Doghorse IV - Return of the horse
Doghorse V - Unicorn dreams
Doghorse VI - The Horsedog
Doghorse VII - The Wrath of Mr. Ed
Doghorse VIII - Kickboot
Doghorse IX - Killdown
Doghorse X - Whoever wins, we lose
__________________

__________________
No spoken words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:03 PM   #17
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 01:28 AM
The name of mine is "Movie: End of Days 2: The Sequel: Part 1: Long, Cold Winter" Cinderella's album "Long, Cold Winter" will be the soundtrack.
__________________

__________________
UberBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:04 PM   #18
Blue Crack Addict
 
GirlsAloudFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 25,289
Local Time: 12:28 AM
Me - As myself
Alexis Bledel - Rory Gilmore
Kristen Stewart - Sex Slave #1
Natalie Portman - Sex Slave #2
Alessandra Ambrosio - Sex Slave #3
Sean Connery - The Pimp
Keanu Reeves - Astro-Physicist
Ozzie Guillen - Mayor of Sextown
Kobe Bryant - Wrongfully imprisoned rapist
Samuel L Jackson - Liqour store owner
Michael Stipe - Heterosexual stage performer
Arnold Schwarzenegger - Colonel Mustard
Charlton Heston - Villain
Cheryl Tweedy - Henchman #1
Naveen Andrews - Henchman #2
Jason Alexander - Art Vandelay
__________________
GirlsAloudFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:05 PM   #19
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 10:28 PM
Will there be a spin-off that centers around the goings on in "Sextown"?
__________________
No spoken words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:05 PM   #20
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,694
Local Time: 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
The planned sequels:

Doghorse III - Overdog
Doghorse IV - Return of the horse
Doghorse V - Unicorn dreams
Doghorse VI - The Horsedog
Doghorse VII - The Wrath of Mr. Ed
Doghorse VIII - Kickboot
Doghorse IX - Killdown
Doghorse X - Whoever wins, we lose
this is all well and good, but when does The Rescue Pet Squad make an apperance?
__________________
elevated_u2_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:06 PM   #21
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlsAloudFan View Post
Me - As myself
Alexis Bledel - Rory Gilmore
Kristen Stewart - Sex Slave #1
Natalie Portman - Sex Slave #2
Alessandra Ambrosio - Sex Slave #3
Sean Connery - The Pimp
Keanu Reeves - Astro-Physicist
Ozzie Guillen - Mayor of Sextown
Kobe Bryant - Wrongfully imprisoned rapist
Samuel L Jackson - Liqour store owner
Michael Stipe - Heterosexual stage performer
Arnold Schwarzenegger - Colonel Mustard
Charlton Heston - Villain
Cheryl Tweedy - Henchman #1
Naveen Andrews - Henchman #2
Jason Alexander - Art Vandelay
Oh, a period piece. Nice.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:06 PM   #22
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elevated_u2_fan View Post
this is all well and good, but when does The Rescue Pet Squad make an apperance?
__________________
No spoken words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:07 PM   #23
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBeaver View Post
Oh, a period piece. Nice.
That made me laugh out loud.
__________________
No spoken words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:08 PM   #24
Blue Crack Addict
 
GirlsAloudFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 25,289
Local Time: 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
Will there be a spin-off that centers around the goings on in "Sextown"?
No, the original film is set in Sextown. But I suppose there could be some sequels.
__________________
GirlsAloudFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:08 PM   #25
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,694
Local Time: 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
That made me laugh out loud.
ME TOO!
__________________
elevated_u2_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:09 PM   #26
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlsAloudFan View Post
No, the original film is set in Sextown. But I suppose there could be some sequels.
I wonder if Fuck City is part of Sextown, or is Sextown within Fuck City?
__________________
No spoken words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:10 PM   #27
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,694
Local Time: 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
I wonder if Fuck City is part of Sextown, or is Sextown within Fuck City?
i think it's time for us all to check our leases...
__________________
elevated_u2_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:11 PM   #28
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 10:28 PM
"....I'm an ideas man, I think I proved that with Fuck Mountain"
__________________
No spoken words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:12 PM   #29
Blue Crack Addict
 
Lancemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ba Sing Se
Posts: 17,665
Local Time: 02:28 AM
Pre-dead Chris Penn = GAF
__________________
Lancemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:20 PM   #30
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 01:28 AM
Phase Two: Operation Fiscal Jackhammer
Every Role - Chelcie Ross
__________________

__________________
phillyfan26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com