caligula

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

allbecauseofu2

Refugee
Someone recommended this to me. Heard some "things" about this film. Anyone ever see this? I know its gotta be something bad. I have seen strong movies like 1995's KIDS , or no country for old men. How does it compare to those, for example? thanks.

The Wheel of Dildos is certainly an image I'll never forget. One of the classic worst films ever made, this one.

I know I've seen it, but my mind must have blocked it out, because I really don't remember much about it.

Why don't we merge this with the Human Centipede thread so we can have the depraved scat/assplay stuff in one place?

No doubt.

I cannot in good conscience recommend this movie to anyone. It's too bizarre and disgusting and ultimately boring. If you must see what that is all about, then go for it.

Honestly, the only good thing I remember about it is the particularly intense/sensual lesbian scene--if you are someone who likes that sort of thing. :reject:

And really this thread...:reject:

In spite of The Wheel of Dildos, the dismemberings, and the endless cunnilingus, you're just bored the fuck to tears.

f3c0ca230ea4698a86051da9defa33c5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom