Californication

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well im not entirely satisfied with the finale its a little too convienient , but the punch up over the tamposn was gold. :up: i guess the secret was in the hand hold, need to go back and watch it again. i hope if they run a second season its not too contrite.

U2democrat said:

We can watch it together and get in our sleeping bags and in our PJs and have an "I :heart: David Duchovny" sleepover! :hyper::happy:

:shifty:

:wink:

Seriously. If you Netflix it we're watching together...and if you want we can be in sleeping bags and PJs :wink:

:hyper: i've just now read this. that's awesome! i saved it into my queue. as soon as it is released we sooooooo have a duchovny date!!

Maybe U2 should sue over One Tree Hill

tmz.com

The Red Hot Chili Peppers filed suit today against Showtime Networks over a new show called "Californication." In 1999, the band released a hit album with the same name. That album was named one of Rolling Stone's Top 500 Albums of All Time.

The suit, filed today in Los Angeles Superior Court, alleges Showtime and others violated federal trademark law. In the court documents, the band says the song "Californication" and the album achieved "extraordinary critical and commercial recognition," and according to a statement by lead singer Anthony Kiedis, "'Californication' is the signature CD, video and song of the band's career. For some TV show to come along and steal our identity is not right."

Band members want the show to stop using the name and to turn over any profits it made.

A rep for Showtime could not immediately be reached for comment.

Back
Top Bottom