Brothers & Sisters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She's not in love with him, she's just in love with the fact that she can talk to him and not her husband who acts like an unfeeling lump of self absorbed ambition. I think that's why she can't answer-she can't just tell him that. She's in love with the escape of the park guy-and wants her husband to be more like park guy (what she thinks park guy represents).

I heard something a while back (before the heart attack storyline) That Rob Lowe was going to leave the show. Maybe he worked out contract stuff or had a change of heart, who knows. The whole park guy infatuation happened so fast. The grass is always greener on the other side, isn't it? I've thought Kitty's character on this show was kind of pathetic.

Did anyone watch the season premiere Sunday? I can't believe
they have Kitty getting sick, possibly cancer?

Too much constant over the top drama, possible shark jumping :wink:

The engagement party stuff was funny

I saw it. Actually I was smart and like with most shows I taped it so I could FF thru the ads and fluff. There was sure a lot going on. I wonder if Calista wants off the show? Hmm.....that's quite a family full of drama tho, I gotta admit! :doh:

NEW YORK — Rob Lowe wants to downsize his TV family.

The actor will leave ABC's "Brothers & Sisters" at the end of the season, his publicist, Nicole Perez-Krueger, said Friday.

Lowe plays Sen. Robert McCallister, who is married to Calista Flockhart's character, Kitty. He has appeared on the drama for four seasons.

The departure was first reported by the blog Deadline Hollywood, which quoted ABC Entertainment President Steve McPherson saying that the network was in talks with Lowe for his own show.

Back
Top Bottom