Brothers & Sisters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I think I missed an episode back in December. Did Calista Flockhart's character Kitty quit her TV show to take the job with the Senator? And what happened to the other guy (cutie democrat) that she would "argue" with? Is that plotline over?

And is Jason Lewis (aka Chad Berry) now part of the cast or a guest hottie? :shifty:

I think I just read on imdb that it might just be 2 episodes.

Yes she quit to take that job

I'm sure Jason Lewis is a temp, but I must say I certainly enjoyed that storyline last night :shifty: Of course I think it's not right what he's doing, but yowza. I mean not right in being that way towards Sally Field's son, sorry it's so early that I can't remember his name :der:

Last edited:
MrsSpringsteen said:
Yes she quit to take that job

I'm sure Jason Lewis is a temp, but I must say I certainly enjoyed that storyline last night :shifty: Of course I think it's not right what he's doing, but yowza. I mean not right in being that way towards Sally Field's son, sorry it's so early that I can't remember his name :der:

So what happened to the other guy from the TV show? Were the TV show people pissed or anything? I hate missing episodes. Perhaps that was the weekend I took off... to Hawaii :whistle:

I don't remember the characters names' either. I had to find them on imdb :reject: Nice to see Jason again though. I liked him on Sex And The City :sexywink:

the tv show wanted to focus the show on Kitty. she had gone to do an interview with the Senator and asked him to get her brother out of service but he couldn't. she admitted this on the air and the public loved it. the new show would leave Warren out in the cold and she didn't want to do that and the senator asked her to come work for him and she did.

I don't understand why it's being cancelled. I think there's enough characters to be interested in, and storylines :shrug: :grumpy: Where's Westport - I want his opinion!

There was threat of cancellation then some script and character changes such as the introduction of the new gay love interest for Kevin and addition of Rob Lowe to the cast which picked ratings up considerably. A full season of episodes was ordered so the show is safe for the season, we see what the future holds. Unfortunately there have been a few shows that Ken Olin has produced that haven't returned such as L.A. Doctors (I LOVED that show and it never returned after its first year and incredibly exciting cliff hanger last episode)

I predict the story line of Kevin's new love interest (Jason Lewis character) to continue and we discover it is the gay brother to Rob Lowe's Senator character. Also the actress portraying Jason Lewis's girlfriend on the show is none other than the daughter (Roxanne) of Ken Olin and his lovely wife Patricia Wettig.

I'm finally starting to get into this show, so I'd be disappointed if it got cancelled. However, the ratings appear to be improving, so I'd say that the show is safe for now.

Brothers & Sisters (10:01-11:00 p.m.)

Exhibiting its best-ever retention of an original Desperate Housewives lead-in among viewers and young adults, ABC's Brothers & Sisters ranked No. 1 during the 10 o'clock hour across each of the adult demographics: AD18-34 (3.7/10), AD18-49 (4.8/12) and AD25-54 (5.7/13). In the key Adult 18-49 sales demographic, Brothers & Sisters (4.8/12) beat NBC's season premiere of Crossing Jordan by 118% (2.2/5) and CBS dramas by 17% (Cold Case/Without a Trace = 4.1/10).

It was the second consecutive original telecast for Brothers & Sisters to grow its audience among viewers and young adults, gaining 4% in Total Viewers (12.4 million vs. 11.9 million) and by 7% in Adults 18-49 (4.8/12 vs. 4.5/11) from the prior week.

Source: Nielsen Media Research, NTI (Live+SD or Most Current), week of 1/8/07, or as dated.

Carek1230 said:

I predict the story line of Kevin's new love interest (Jason Lewis character) to continue and we discover it is the gay brother to Rob Lowe's Senator character. Also the actress portraying Jason Lewis's girlfriend on the show is none other than the daughter (Roxanne) of Ken Olin and his lovely wife Patricia Wettig.

That's what I figured too, that it will be the Senator's brother. And I didn't know that was their daughter, interesting. I can remember Thirtysomething, unfortunately I'm not young enough not to.

I hope they give it a chance and don't cancel it, at first I was bored by it but I think it has improved. Good to know that the ratings are improving, it has a good time slot and they should leave it there.

According to TV Guide Jason is not the Senator's brother

Question: OK, I think I've finally figured it out. Kevin's next love interest on Brothers & Sisters is going to be the gay brother that Rob Lowe referred to. Am I right?— Dave

Ausiello: Yes, I can finally confirm it. The character will be introduced in April or May, shortly after Jason Lewis wraps up his arc as closeted soap stud Chad.

:whistle:

Rob-Lowe-Has-039-A-Perfect-Day-039-on-TNT-2.jpg

damage4.jpg

:whistle:

Last edited:
Hmmm.....will Kitty and McAllister get back together? His 10 yr old daughter was a little biatch! What a brave girl Rebecca was to join the Walkers for dinner. That was kind of stupid them yanking a hair from her head during dinner though. I think she's cute and spunky and may bring some interesting storyline to the show. You didn't miss too much, Mrs S.

Chad ended up going to the movie thing with a woman.
And Nora writes more and reads to the class who seem a bit more interested (improved her writing), and in the end she takes William's wedding ring (or some significant ring) and "let's go" by throwing it into the ocean.

Just finished watching it this past evening. Still liking it. :up:

Lila64 said:
Chad ended up going to the movie thing with a woman.
And Nora writes more and reads to the class who seem a bit more interested (improved her writing), and in the end she takes William's wedding ring (or some significant ring) and "let's go" by throwing it into the ocean.

Thanks Lila, I knew I could count on you :wink:

That new daughter looks familiar to me for some reason

MrsSpringsteen said:

Thanks Lila, I knew I could count on you :wink:

That new daughter looks familiar to me for some reason

She is Emily Vancamp, best known for her role as Amy Abbot on the WB Drama Everwood, which ran from 2002-2006, and was axed by the new CW(after initially making their schedule) to make room for tired/ridiculous 7th Heaven, which was supposed to be done already anyway.

As a guy, I have to say that Emily Vancamp is hooooooooooot.

Back
Top Bottom