Brittany Murphy Dies of Cardiac Arrest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Her hubby is opposing an autopsy on her. She should have never married this guy. He's a sleazebag.

Some people don't want an autopsy because they can't handle the idea of their loved one being hacked up and someone fishing through their innards. It's not always because of some suspicious ulterior motive.

tweeted from the chicago sun times...

Suntimes LOS ANGELES Coroner’s official: Actress Brittany Murphy appears to have died of natural causes; authorities looking into her medical history

since tmz is saying that when her mom called 911 and said she had a history of diabetes could that have caused her death?

I was stunned too.

I liked her a lot. She wasn't one of those Hollywood celebrities who are always in the tabloids and always seeking fame. She was so down to the earth and seemed so fun-looking and approachable. She seemed like she didn't care about being in the spotlight all the time.

Loved, loved, loved her small but memorable turn as Shellie in Sin City. She probably has 6 minutes of screen time but she's perfectly over the top and genuinely hilarious in it.

sincity3.jpg

MV5BMTQ5ODcyOTExMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDc1MzA3._V1._SX485_SY273_.jpg

It's very sad and a damn shame.

Loved, loved, loved her small but memorable turn as Shellie in Sin City. She probably has 6 minutes of screen time but she's perfectly over the top and genuinely hilarious in it.

sincity3.jpg

MV5BMTQ5ODcyOTExMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDc1MzA3._V1._SX485_SY273_.jpg

It's very sad and a damn shame.

She never had any real big movies or paydays.
I thought she was in more movies I liked

Sin City is probably the movie I like best that she was in.

Apparently the SNL bit from a few weeks ago was taken off of Hulu. Tact! Too bad, really. It was a dandy of an impression.

She was great in Girl, Interrupted.

'And my favorite part... it has a sign right outside that says, "If you lived here, you'd be home now."'

Ahh, so it was drugs that killed her?

It's still sad, and what's even sadder is that it could have been prevented. She was only 32. :(

She tells her mother she's dying earlier in the day and they don't take it seriously? I don't know-I don't want to blame the husband and the mother when I don't know exactly what went on but the situation is very murky and strange. They were both on Larry King and I couldn't watch it, it was very uncomfortable.

Link

Simon Monjack, the screenwriter husband of the late actress Brittany Murphy, died on Sunday night at his Hollywood Hills home, police told the Los Angeles Times.

The cause of his death, which comes just five months after Murphy died at the age of 32, was unknown, the newspaper said.

"We have detectives at scene," Sgt. Louie Lozano told the Times. "They are conducting their investigation. Once we have further information, we will provide it."

L.A. Fire Department spokesman Brian Humphrey said it responded to a 911 call for an "unspecified medical need request" at 9.24 p.m. PT Sunday, the paper said.

Fire Department personnel provided medical services to Monjack, but he was pronounced dead, according to a Los Angeles police sergeant, who declined to give his name to the Times, at the Hollywood Station late Sunday night.

In March, Monjack was moved to set the record straight on rumors about his relationship with Murphy in an interview with Access Hollywood’s Shaun Robinson.

“You told the New York Post you first fell in love with Brittany when she was a teen during a photo shoot. You said, ‘I was very patient.’ What did you mean by that?” Robinson asked.

“I mean, she was like very young. When she was 17, it would’ve been like dating a 12-year-old,” Monjack explained, dismissing the notion that some might call it inappropriate. “There was only eight years between us. It was more of just an attraction to the person.”

As a photographer, he often staged elaborate photo shoots with her. But he hit back at rumors that the two got married in 2007 because the British-born Monjack’s visa was about to expire and he was facing deportation.

“Brittany Murphy marrying for a visa – it’s so crazy," he said.

That is so sad, isn't it? What's this world come to? I read last night about Murphy's husband having died. Maybe he died of a broken heart. That's known to happen with couples when one spouse passes away and the other goes not long after. It's all very sad.

Back
Top Bottom