Breaking Bad II - Always say "thank you" to Walt.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
those two
and the last two episodes of season 3 are really strong.

Looking forward to those as well. It's going to be tough going back to one per week again come August.

FYI, I just started watching Banshee as well, got through the first four eps this weekend. Holy shit, the ending to that fight between 'Hood' and the kickboxer dude was insane.

Two months

1005961_10151663281847722_955926921_n.jpg

I still listen to that Apparat song when Gus crosses the parking lot. There's an instrumental version they used its so good. Also got me into Apparat in general. Leave Me Alone w Ellen Allien is a good song.

Entire final season of Breaking Bad to feature Walt Looking On Stonily while son, family held hostage in drained swimming pool begging for puh puh pancakes

Walt To Consider Purchasing a 'The World Is Yours' Living Room Fountain

Picked up the season 5.1 dvd today. Was gonna rewatch the whole show from the start but didn't have the commitment.

Anyone have any predictions on what happens in the coming eight episodes? I'm not even going to try... as a sucker though I'd like to see Hank prevail. I pumped the air with joy when the penny dropped in the final scene.

No predictions, except Walt dies. Which, given his surreptitious medicine-imbibing in the early season flash-forward, isn't much of a prediction.

HvMzZdo.png

I was watching an episode of the x-files for kicks

It was a season 9 episode - one of the later episodes for the series, with Agent Doggett and Reyes

and the bit before the opening credits featured none other than THIS GUY! And he pretty much stole the show in a lacklustre episode!

In the words of the honorary Jesse Pinkman:->

"YEAH, BITCH!"

I'm rewatch ing the pilot with the I tension of getting as far as I can before the final episodes.

It's incredible how much the production improved over the seasons. The pilot is good, but hardly the precise pressure cooker it is now.

It also establishes several themes that had remained consistent.

Partway through season 4 and the wife has lost interest. Ah well. Just finished Bug with the brutal Walt / Jesse smack down, should be good to finish up with a month to go.

Has anyone watched the 5.1 DVD set? Where does the 'exclusive' scene fit in?

There's a good number of people who could conceivably kill Walt that would make for great drama.

1. Hank
2. Skylar
3. Walt Jr.
4. Jesse
5. himself

Walter Jr. runs him over with his Dodge Challenger.

Back
Top Bottom