Breaking Bad II - Always say "thank you" to Walt.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
maycocksean said:
To me, Walter White is doing a pretty poor job at empire-building. He'll never get to where Gus got. Simply killing Gus doesn't make him a better drug kingpin than Gus.

"Just cause you shot Jesse James don't make you Jesse James "

RIP Mike :(

Call me crazy but after everything, I don't want him to get caught. But it's inevitable now

195812_119129791508005_3110705_n.jpg

im surprised he didnt appear on big love

he was one of the producers for that series

although hanks has gone behind the lens more as time has gone on

Started a Breaking Bad rewatch ahead of the final eight, wife is watching too for the first time and really enjoying it.

I'd forgotten heaps of details outside the main plot from season one and my new DVDs are a welcome quality upgrade from torrents. My main impression is how different season one if from what's followed. The black humour is there and looking back at where the characters started shows their development has been organic, but the overall house style isn't there yet.

But we've just finished the second episode of season two (Tuco taking Walt and Jesse out to the desert) and already it feels like the show I'm used to. Still makes my heart race even though I know where it's going and really looking forward to the next 3.5 seasons again.

I dont know what took me so long to watch this show but I watched all 5 seasons in like 3 weeks and I'm feinding for more. One of my top fav shows for sure. :love:

Haha well Dexter is done for now so I had to find something else cool to watch.

One of the Cousins just tweeted: "everyone deserves to marry whomever they choose ~ #SalamancaCartel supports it...You should too (or we'll kill u ;)

Back
Top Bottom