Breaking Bad II - Always say "thank you" to Walt.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

Oh, right. Thanks. Then obviously it's from Gale, and I just forgot the circumstances around it.

PhilsFan said:
That was maybe the worst grammar I have ever used.

Gretchen and Elliott's last names were Schwartz.

What was her maiden name? I totally thought it was from Gretchen as well.

why between the lines
it was out front, plain as day in episode one

What are you on about? I'm talking how Vince Gilligan basically confirmed in an interview that the cancer is back now. He didn't say it like that, hence "between the lines".

Given the scene of Walt getting a medical scan followed by his decision to quit the meth business, can we assume Walt’s cancer has returned?
Gilligan: The best way to put it is that we try to never have a scene in our show that adds up to nothing. If you go through to the trouble to have the crew build a set and shoot a scene there needs to be a good reason for it … it’s not for nothing that that scene is in there.

What was her maiden name? I totally thought it was from Gretchen as well.

Folks, it's not from Gretchen.

A quick search will show that this alternate theory (with nothing to back it up textually or thematically) has been struck down in favor of the obvious but correct interpretation.

not only that but I am sure Hank still has all of Gale's stuff in evidence
so the dedication, matching handwriting to Walt "W W" is irrefutable in Hank's mind
and he will recall the drunken Walt going on about how Gale could not be smart enough to be 'Heisenberg'.

also Hank would never forgive or understand how Walt could have been so desperate to do these things.

Hank will want his brother-in -law held 100% accountable, and he would prefer being the guy that does it.

lazarus said:
Yeah, not sure why people insist on coming up with the bizarre contrarian theories. This isn't LOST.

Speaking for myself, i wasn't insisting. I saw the G and her name was the first name that popped in my head as I watched it. That's all. It's been awhile since I watched season 3 so it's not fresh in my memory bank

I'm totally going back to watch this from the start soon. Figure I can try drag watching them all over again so it rolls nicely into the second half of season 5 next July.

bono_man2002 said:
I'm totally going back to watch this from the start soon. Figure I can try drag watching them all over again so it rolls nicely into the second half of season 5 next July.

Nice! I've been playing some of the games on the AMC site. Season 3 was my worst score haha

Just don't watch it on Netflix! :no: They're butchered to hell. Never seen such massive editing in my life! Half the episode is gone.

zjrbz.gif

bono_man2002 said:

I downloaded everything this week and finished season 1 last night.

I'm pretty sure when it's all said and done Jesse's pothead little brother will ascend to becoming supreme drug lord of the A-B-Q

I'm pretty sure when it's all said and done Jesse's pothead little brother will ascend to becoming supreme drug lord of the A-B-Q

:lol:

I watched the first two episodes last night it was a bit strange seeing how different everybody is. Love the early Walt to Jessie "I told you so's" with dissolving the body in the bathtub.

Only a few weeks until Dexter and Homeland come back, so Sunday nights shall be empty for only a brief period!

.... time to order Showtime again.

Back
Top Bottom