Boston Legal - Page 7 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Old 12-10-2008, 09:47 AM   #91
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 10:02 AM
I watched and liked The Practice too, you can still catch that in reruns-well they used to show them early in the morning on one channel where I live. I forget which one, so I don't know if it's still on. It might be out on DVD too, one set of the BL DVD's came with one bonus Practice DVD.

I was so happy that they followed through with the Alan and Denny wedding. I hope if they do a spinoff of some sort that it's not bad
Arts, Briefly

Finale Lifts ‘Boston Legal’

Published: December 9, 2008

The two-hour series finale of ABC’s “Boston Legal” attracted 10.2 million viewers on Monday. Concluding its fifth and final season, it earned its largest audience of the fall, according to Nielsen’s estimates. ABC ranked second for the night over all, drawing higher ratings an hour earlier with an encore of “A Charlie Brown Christmas” (11.4 million). CBS led the night with “CSI: Miami” (13.6 million) and its comedy block, which included the largest audience for “Two and a Half Men” (15.6 million) since February 2007. CBS’s “Big Bang Theory” attracted its most viewers yet (10.8 million). NBC and Fox finished in a distant third and fourth place.

MrsSpringsteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 04:28 AM   #92
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
Local Time: 07:02 AM
I loved the marriage storyline and I am missing Boston Legal already even tho there are plenty of reruns on to watch. I love your Avi, Mrs. S!

Carek1230 is offline   Reply With Quote

boston legal