Boston Legal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I watched and liked The Practice too, you can still catch that in reruns-well they used to show them early in the morning on one channel where I live. I forget which one, so I don't know if it's still on. It might be out on DVD too, one set of the BL DVD's came with one bonus Practice DVD.

I was so happy that they followed through with the Alan and Denny wedding. I hope if they do a spinoff of some sort that it's not bad

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/10/arts/10arts-007.html?_r=1
Arts, Briefly

Finale Lifts ‘Boston Legal’

By BENJAMIN TOFF
Published: December 9, 2008

The two-hour series finale of ABC’s “Boston Legal” attracted 10.2 million viewers on Monday. Concluding its fifth and final season, it earned its largest audience of the fall, according to Nielsen’s estimates. ABC ranked second for the night over all, drawing higher ratings an hour earlier with an encore of “A Charlie Brown Christmas” (11.4 million). CBS led the night with “CSI: Miami” (13.6 million) and its comedy block, which included the largest audience for “Two and a Half Men” (15.6 million) since February 2007. CBS’s “Big Bang Theory” attracted its most viewers yet (10.8 million). NBC and Fox finished in a distant third and fourth place.

Back
Top Bottom