Boston Legal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Accdg to boston-legal.org TV Guide says it's been renewed for a third season

They also have the commercial for tomorrow, Brad takes his shirt off and there's more kissing :drool: I watched it 3 times

krksmll0ui.jpg

:bow::bow::bow:

Ah, with benefits....Bullseye....and another great performance by James Spader, who is apparently going to sexually harass some more next show. Hmm, is it sexual harassment if you'd like it?

BonosSaint said:
Hmm, is it sexual harassment if you'd like it?

Well harassment is always harassment, that's a tough one :wink:

I fell asleep :sad: Why don't I just always tape it? Oh well, there will be endless reruns :drool: I swear Spader just gets exponentially hotter ever week. It should be outlawed.

Someone posted about it :hyper:

I missed most of the second part and I have yet to watch the tape, but it was so good. Except for Squid, I really don't like her.

I will never recover from seeing Shatner in a wet suit, I think it might make me seek therapy.

I will miss that show so much until the next season. I have to get the season one DVD.

You're right...seeing Shatner in a wet suit just means I have one more thing to talk about with my therapist.
I, not so secretly, wish I was half as cool as Spader's character.

The only thing more horrifying than seeing Shatner in a wetsuit was hearing his description of how he got into the wetsuit.:huh:

And hearing the relish with which he wanted to be put in Shore's living will as the one to pull the plug and the absolute terror with which Shore greeted that scenario.

BonosSaint said:
The only thing more horrifying than seeing Shatner in a wetsuit was hearing his description of how he got into the wetsuit.:huh:

I watched it last night but I can't remember, what was it? I think I skipped over the wetsuit part.

And try as I might I never have any dreams about James :( /random unrelated sharing

I hope Denise stays, I love her. Squid set that whole phone thing up, evil shrew :D

Vaseline and the help of one of the firm's underlings (can't remember his name) Then he wondered if the same underling would help him get out of the suit.):huh:

Shirley's comment. "Poor (insert name of underling here)":huh:

You'll just have to meditate on Spader to have those dreams. Tough job, I know.

Well it seems just a few people here watch BL, but that won't stop me from bumping this

There is a primary election here tomorrow, if it preempts the show I will be FURIOUS :madspit: Hopefully the other affiliate I get willl show it if they aren't having an election too

Craig Bierko is on this episode, supposedly he might be a new cast member. I can't wait to see my Jimmy/Alan :wink: I wouldn't necessarily mind if Brad takes off his shirt again. Supposedly Denise is staying-that ring :ohmy:

Also the Season 2 DVD set is out soon, I think Nov

Both stations will be showing the damn primary coverage, I e-mailed one about BL. Of course no response. If I don't get to see the season premiere there will be hell to pay:wink: At least they could show it at 1 AM or something and I could tape it

Screw the elections, James Spader for governor

Thankfully I got to see it. That was the best balcony scene ever, I just wanted to hug Alan :(

The Hands stuff was very strange, but underneath it all it was just touching and sweet.

I thought the Clarice-Clarence thing last night was funny, especially when the third persona showed up. But I kind of liked how crusty/bitchy Clare(?) I got a kick out of her "icky" reaction to everything. She would have been a good foil for Alan to wear down. She was hilarious, but her edge got lost too quickly

Kohoe(?) is going to give both Alan and Brad a run.

BonosSaint said:
But I kind of liked how crusty/bitchy Clare(?) I got a kick out of her "icky" reaction to everything. She would have been a good foil for Alan to wear down. She was hilarious, but her edge got lost too quickly

I agree. I don't like the Craig Bierko character, ick. And I don't want him upstaging Alan :angry: I liked the Denny storyline too, omg he's so insensitive

I don't know what to make of this season so far, it's too over the top for me. Something isn't quite right :hmm: enough with the 4th wall stuff too..

Mr. Kelley tears down that wall
By Rick Porter
September 25, 05:20 PM

Boston Legal kicks off a major story arc Tuesday night with the introduction of a new series regular, Craig Bierko, who immediately becomes involved in a major murder case.

Which is a little puzzling, considering Tuesday's episode is the second in the show's third season. Legal creator David E. Kelley must think so too, since he has Denny Crane (William Shatner) break the fourth wall by saying, "If they were the new guys" -- Constance Zimmer is also joining the show in a recurring part -- "they would've shown up in the season premiere." After making his usual lecherous advances at Zimmer's character, Denny then turns to the camera and says, "Cue music."

Breaking the wall between characters and audience is something the show has done a few times in the past, and Kelley's okay with that. "I think our viewers are able to wink with us," he says. "On previous in the past, I think Crane had lines like, 'I won an Emmy,' and there have been episodes where in the balcony scene Crane and Shore [James Spader] reference that they've hardly seen one another in this episode.

"It's a license we'll take from time to time. We certainly want to be careful not to throw the audience out of a story line, but we're not above winking with them at the same time."

Last week, too, Shore had a line about feeling like he's been getting nicer over the past couple of years, "like a series regular on a television show." Kelley says that's not exactly breaking the fourth wall, but it may signal a willingness on his and the writers' part to rediscover Shore's degenerate side in the coming season.

Spader, for one, wouldn't mind that. "I think there has been a desire for more confrontation and more trouble," the actor says. "I think certainly he's alluded, or David has alluded with episodes and Alan's musings, that he's uncomfortable with the comfort he's been feeling at the firm. He's restless and he's going to be up to no good, probably."

And as for that big murder? It involves the killing of a judge, with her young law clerk (guest star Ashton Holmes), who was having an affair with her, the prime suspect. Bierko's Jeffrey Coho takes the case on his first day at work in the Boston office of Crane, Poole & Schmidt, and at first it appears that he has more in common with the strident do-gooders from Kelley's The Practice than with the assorted cooks of Boston Legal.

"We'll burst that bubble probably by show four or five," Kelley says, "and reveal him to be just another nut.

I was drifting in and out so I'll have to watch the tape. But I perked right up when they showed Alan's legs :D How bizarre was that? That was an interesting storyline about the cannibalism, good speech by Alan.

And I will never sleep again after seeing Shatner in a singlet :yuck:

MrsSpringsteen said:

And I will never sleep again after seeing Shatner in a singlet :yuck:

:no:

Lol, Shirley's line about two fat boys wrestling for her. And Denny's description of his first sexual experience with Shirley.
Such a great cast.

Back
Top Bottom